Friends wanted :)

Options
Hello everyone, i am looking for some more friends from the uk!
I have found myself lacking in the friend department recently, it seems alot of them have deleted their profiles or are not using them anymore. I have also found that people will sometimes add me then unfriend me again within a matter of days or they friend me and then don't bother to even leave a message once in a while.... maybe its just me! Haha.
So i am looking for people who are interested in actually sharing a few words now and again! Tips, advice, motivation and all that kinda stuff.
I am currently doing the 30 day shred, and i run nearly everyday, looking to get into weight lifting to tone up my body some more too, and i log in everyday, my diet is still a work in progress! i don't eat badly but i wouldn't say i always make the best choices either lol, so any advice is always welcome. :happy:

Replies

• beckslite
    beckslite Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me. I joined in April 2013. I'm on most days, and log everyday. Loving it so far. And I'm in it for the long haul.

Becks :bigsmile:
  • darrenlees
    darrenlees Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    All are welcome to add me, I'm on here most days :-)
  • SpaceraiderPhil
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • savetheteaboy
    savetheteaboy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me :D It's always good to have plenty of friends on here.
  • cybergaluk
    cybergaluk Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've sent a friend request. I log on everyday and track all my food (just don't look too closely at my snacks lol) ;oD
  • roodledoodle
    roodledoodle Posts: 183
    Options
    Hi, I've sent you a friend request and would be happy for anybody else looking for friends to add me too, it's always nice to get and give inspiration and motivation :smile:
  • labtech666
    labtech666 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. :)
  • Omazed
    Omazed Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Is am looking to do a 30 day blitz but still deciding whether is should be muscle building or shred. Either way I am sure we can help keep each other motivated.

Feel free to add me,

Thanks

O
  • Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I log everyday, and try shutting me up! hehe
    Kat x
  • Bing30
    Bing30 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log on most days - my downfall may be the odd weekend, when I'm bad!! (That's on the eating and drinking side of things!! LOL)
  • Ellewijo
    Ellewijo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm addable too :-). I'm on everyday. It's now my religion to be a devout MFP-er after too many chubby years.

Good luck all!
  • _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Request sent.

The support you get from fellow MFPers definitely helps as they share in the highs as well as the lows and can really keep you going.
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am always online! :-)
  • carolynh7
    carolynh7 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    friend request sent
  • lowcorsa
    lowcorsa Posts: 2
    Options
    You can all add me, I'm on pretty much everyday.
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Add me please, I could do with some motivation. I'm on here practically everyday :smile:
  • Elainye
    Elainye Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anybody may add me, motivation and hugs included :flowerforyou:
  • Sarahshewa123
    Options
    Hi I'm Sarah and I joined properly on Saturday I'm away for a week so won't be around but as from Saturday I will be back so if you want you can add me
  • lyndyloolaa
    lyndyloolaa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Aww - feel free to add me! I have been away for a couple of weeks but back to it now. I log in daily and welcome any encouragement too! :) x