Replies

• jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Plus and I love it.
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Have Wii Fit Plus right now and looking forward to Wii Fit U sometime in December as I understand. Love the activities on Wii Fit Plus. I also use it each Thursday and Sunday for weigh-ins. That little Mii is getting skinnier and skinnier :)
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I have Wii Fit Plus and Wii Active
  • rainbowbright32
    Options
    Have Wii Fit Plus right now and looking forward to Wii Fit U sometime in December as I understand. Love the activities on Wii Fit Plus. I also use it each Thursday and Sunday for weigh-ins. That little Mii is getting skinnier and skinnier :)
    is it suppose to be any different then wii plus? I don't have the Wii u yet but was planning on getting one in the future
  • steengod
    steengod Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have Wii Fit Plus
  • ChanMar1024
    Options
    I have Wii Fit Plus and I started using it today. It's pretty fun. I love the karate one. I just noticed later on that there is a running game on there. I need to do that too. going to try it out tomorrow. I'm actually excited for the morning. :)
  • steengod
    steengod Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have just made some routines, but am rather new too.

I have been using it for about 14 days now.
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOOVE my Wii system! I use the Wii Fit Plus games (lots more games and the ability to customize workouts) ...

Both work fine with the balance board. If you are buying it, I paid only $11 for the Plus software to use with my balance board ...
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Which one do you own/use?
    Unlike most titles, they aren't two different games. Wii Fit Plus has everything that's in Wii Fit, plus some new content.
  • CandyKangaroo
    CandyKangaroo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I own both, but I love the Wii Fit Plus.. I'm day 224 so far