New to group

Options
Hey, I just saw this group today and joined. I am a momma to a beautiful little boy who is almost 2 (as is my leftover baby weight). I want to get fit and healthy so I can be around for a long time to watch him grow and teach him good healthy habits. Please feel free to add me. I am relatively new to MFP, but I do log in everyday!

Replies

• lilymaeblue
    lilymaeblue Posts: 14
    Options
    Me too, i just joined! I have three kids. A 6 year old girl, a 4 year old girl and a 10 week old boy! Im at my pre baby weight but i would like to loose another 20 pounds. My goal is 130! I have never weighed that little since i was 16. Im also a breastfeeding mom that dont know much about dieting
  • Mermaidyo
    Mermaidyo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My son will be 3 June 8th. I feel ya! add me if you want :)
  • Jami313
    Jami313 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks ladies! Us mommas have to support each other because losing weight/getting fit/getting healthy is not always the easiest thing to do!
  • Gina91507
    Gina91507 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Welcome to the group :) What are everyones plans for sliming down?
  • ANSL_Mom
    ANSL_Mom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome, My son just turned 2 last week. What is your goal for this week?
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also a mom trying to be fit and healthy for my kids, who are almost 2 and almost 5. :) Feel free to add me!
  • keriberi9
    keriberi9 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome :) I have two kids ages three and eleven months (currently breast feeding). Feel free to add me too! I have at least 30 lbs more to lose.
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am a mom to two little boys, 2.5 years and 2 months. I have~10 pounds to get to my pre-preggo weight and 20 lbs to my ultimate goal. Feel free to add me. I log in everyday.