back...need support to get going again

Hi, I started Isagenix late March of 2012. I lost 48 pounds, and then an injury side tracked my excercise. I kept the routine of the food tracking and the shake each morning, but the old habits crept in as well. Now I'm 10 pounds OVER where I said I would never be. I've gained back 18 of the pounds I originally lost. I'm greatful that I've caught myself before I gained it all back....but I need some help. I'll be starting to track again, and back on a 9 day kick start on Monday. (had to order a bit of product).

Hoping that a daily check in here and the tracking will help me refocus.

Replies

• Hey there, I am in the same boat as you. I had lost 50.5lbs with Isagenix and doing the elliptical last year, but then tax season came and I am sure that I gained some of the weight back and I have stopped working out. I need to get back on Isagenix and the elliptical. Perhaps we can keep each other? Isagenix really is a great program. Let me know if you want to help each other :)
  • TangieTP
    TangieTP Posts: 26
    Hi ladies! Just checking in to see how you are doing! I am new to Isagenix but definitely believing it makes a difference. Excited for you getting back on track!