May Hip Hop Abs Thread!

Options
Anyone planning on doing HHA throughout May, let's support eachother in here :bigsmile: I started Day 1 of the program yesterday (April 28th).

Replies

• MGigs21
    MGigs21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im in! Starting tonight :)
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Ab Sculpt is definitely more difficult than the Fat Burning Cardio workout :laugh:
  • ledivakim
    ledivakim Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Today is my day 2 of following the calendar schedule. its getting more fun as i get the dance moves down!
  • Jondelle
    Jondelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday..working a double today but determined to go home and get her done!!! Im excited I take my before pics and measurements today!! I'm in :D
  • LavenderBouquet
    Options
    Just heading into my second week here, the schedule really ups the intensity with two workouts per day. Good luck everyone :flowerforyou:
  • Jondelle
    Jondelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I went to reply and almost reported you lol..sowwy! ummmm yea it is!! that C bend thingy is tough!!!!!!! I thoroughly love the "get busy" though!!! I wanna do only that after I got the hang of it of course!
  • LavenderBouquet
    Options
    I'm a third of the way through the 30 days! The leg raises in Ab Sculpt are killer :laugh:
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I start on Monday. Eager for results and to be accountable through this thread.
  • LavenderBouquet
    Options
    I start on Monday. Eager for results and to be accountable through this thread.

Good luck with the program :smile: I've found it to be a lot of fun!
  • LavenderBouquet
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I just started on week 3 :happy:
  • ledivakim
    ledivakim Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all. this is week 3 for me. I dont push play everyday bu try to at least 3x a week. The AB sculpt workout is the killer for me so been pushing that in more hoping to be able to get through it effortlessly one day. i have been doing hip hop abs with Chalean extreme. how are you guys making out what workouts do you use most?
  • LavenderBouquet
    Options
    I've been following the workout calendar exactly. Haven't missed a day or workout yet :smile: I took two quick breaks during my first round through Total Body Burn for a few seconds, but other than that, just plowing on through! :drinker:
  • Kahlilah
    Kahlilah Posts: 3
    Options
    Mine is one the way I should have it in a few days. Will let you know when I do. I have a question though. How do we register our workouts with Hip Hop Abs on my fitness pal?
  • lillyhkm
    lillyhkm Posts: 6
    Options
    Just started today. Are there any tutorials to show you, very very slowly, how to do each move? I'm terrible at learning moves when they're going so fast!
  • MrsLittrean
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!

This is my first day of hip hop abs and I absolutely love it! I do 30 minutes in the morning and between 20-40 minutes in the evening! Good Luck you all!:bigsmile:
  • robynm1234
    robynm1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Started today too! But am also wondering how everyone is recording it in the exercise journal? thanks,
  • LavenderBouquet
    Options
    I log it as aerobic or dancing robynm1234 :flowerforyou:
  • LavenderBouquet
    Options
    On my last week! It went by really fast, I have to decide what program I want to try next :happy:
  • LavenderBouquet
    Options
    Just started today. Are there any tutorials to show you, very very slowly, how to do each move? I'm terrible at learning moves when they're going so fast!

I would just recommend watching through the videos before you try them, I usually watch through them once before if I haven't done them before to get a feel for it.
  • Kahlilah
    Kahlilah Posts: 3
    Options
    congrats!