NEW and ready to LOSE 100+ lbs! Looking for support!

Options
ccjohnso
ccjohnso Posts: 39 Member
I am so happy to have found this group! I am always looking for women that have had success at this weight loss thing so what an honor it was to find a group of women just like me! I am looking to obtain support from women who have tried and fail, but never give up, becuase that's me! I am hoping that this will be my last attempt at changing my bad habits and finally meeting my weight loss goal!

Please add me if you think you can help me and I promise I will do the same!

Cierra.

Replies

• jaw783
    jaw783 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well so I will add ya!!!
  • vmckinzey
    vmckinzey Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome Cierra! Feel free to add me.
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    NeverTooLateForChange Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the rest of your life. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • ariking0326
    Options
    I am so in! Today is my first day and I am willing to change my life for the better!
  • Msladyred112
    Options
    I am just starting my weight loss journey so plz ads me.
  • SheShe_13
    SheShe_13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm by no means an expert, but I enjoy meeting new people in which I can support and support me as well. I try to be as incouraging as possible and would enjoy some new friends. Feel free to add me.

You all have a good one!
  • ejsmom02
    ejsmom02 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started also. I'm one week in and 5.6 pounds down! I currently have no support, so anyone who would like to be friends and give and receive support, feel free to add me!
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I've been on this journey for about a 1.5 years... My weight loss has been slow and steady which is how I planned it this time around. I still have weight to lose but still not rushing it, the key for me is to stay active and to not restrict myself so much that I become anxious / stressed... Wishing everyone success on this journey..
  • justfine2009
    justfine2009 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • justfine2009
    justfine2009 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look great and must feel amazing..............congrats on your weight loss.
  • beautifulctb
    beautifulctb Posts: 100
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!! :-)
  • Applegondi69
    Applegondi69 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and we can help motivate each other.
  • Bebeharden
    Bebeharden Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm living abroad right now, but am also on my way to losing 100+ lbs AND I'm also a member of a 200 lb + Challenge Group that has been really helpful. Check it on MFP if you're interested :)
  • SheShe_13
    SheShe_13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for about 3 months and I enjoy all the feedback and support I get from MFP's. I enjoy meeting new people and enjoy having new fitness pals. Feel free to add me as well! Have a good 1!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hello! I sent you a friend request :smile:

MFP is a wonderful site that has helped me change my life. You can do this!!
  • MsDkis1
    MsDkis1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Can you guys add me!!
    Looking for friends and support!
  • Msladyred112
    Options
    I am so motivated to continue my weight loss journey. I complete understand now that dieting don't work for me. I had to make a lifestyle change. I am educating myself and learning what works for me. I am finally loosing weight and its staying off. I am proud myself and I love the new friends I have made on MFP who keeps me on track.
  • nak1a
    nak1a Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi All.
    I also have 100+lbs to lose and I will lose every single lb. I am fairly new to MFP, but so far I love this site. I look forward to connecting and communicating with you all during my journey. Feel free to add me. :) WE CAN DO THIS. WE WILL DO THIS. :)
  • Dormowa
    Dormowa Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I lost 100lbs in the beginning of my health and fitness journey, and for the last several years I've just been maintaining. I recently noticed the pounds slowly creeping back on (7lbs) and I'm not having it! I am 160 lbs now, and I its time to knock off the last 20-30 lbs and get that toned. I need all the support I can get and I can offer tons of tips I learned along the way.

If you are positive and supportive, but could use some positive support yourself ADD ME :smile:
  • wfefe5000
    wfefe5000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've just starting getting serious about my weight loss journey and would like have friends to help keep me motivated.