Who Am I

Options
2»

Replies

• true90inc
    true90inc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My name is Cherie. Ptccherie on the board. Do I look like my avatar. Hahaha. I have NO will power against food.

I work FT now and have 4 kids that I adore. It is important to me to cook for them everyday but it is really a struggle getting home at 5pm and cooking a full healthy meal the second I walk in the door.

I am 42. 5'2".

Which is why I an so stuck on planning! I take stuff out of freezer, prep what I can ahead of time and try to stay "orgnaized"!
  • ptccherie
    ptccherie Posts: 4
    Options
    My name is Cherie. Ptccherie on the board. Do I look like my avatar. Hahaha. I have NO will power against food.

I work FT now and have 4 kids that I adore. It is important to me to cook for them everyday but it is really a struggle getting home at 5pm and cooking a full healthy meal the second I walk in the door.

I am 42. 5'2".

Which is why I an so stuck on planning! I take stuff out of freezer, prep what I can ahead of time and try to stay "orgnaized"!

Well, I should say i do plan but for example I might plan a meal that is what I call individual pizzas and it is flat bread, pepperoni slices, jar spaghetti sauce and pizza cheese. This is ready in 15 minutes.

I make a menu every Sunday and shop for the week. Ill post my menu tomorrow when I make it. I know this is probably where I need to most help.
  • dewslim
    dewslim Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fishie name : dewslim

Feel free to add me too!