Goal is 30 lb weight loss

Options
Butterfly2022MD
Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
My goal is to lose 30 lbs and to weigh 150 lbs by August 1st, and to wear a comfortable size 10.
I am currently a size 14, 180 lbs.

Replies

• butterfly4708
    Options
    Thats my goal as well
  • sparkle1908
    sparkle1908 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello...that is also a goal of mine!!! Good luck to you...are either of you following a specific food plan? Feel free to add me as a friend if you want!!!!
  • danglarity
    danglarity Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    We're almost twins in the virtual weight loss world! I weighed in at 180 today and have a goal weight of 145 (I'm only 5'3), and a size 14. That's 35 pounds to go for me. I haven't put a timeline on my weight loss, since it's a life change for me. You can add me for support along your journey if you'd like. :)
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Options
    Today I am going to start eating a very low carb diet. I crave and binge on carbs so for now I am restricting my sugar and carb intake.
  • Beautyinme2014
    Options
    Hello!

I am right there with you.. I am also 5' 3", i want to get to 160.. Please feel free to add me too! :smile:
  • Stefalicious77
    Options
    I am there with y'all, My goal is 25-30 lbs which would also put me at 150.
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Options
    How is everyone doing. I gained and lost 5 lbs since May 19th.
  • Fabfitgirl5
    Fabfitgirl5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am 180 and 5'6 and a half (I need my half inch lol). I am looking to loose 30 lbs as well and trying to get there by Dec. I started MFP in, I believe April, I have not been very good with staying strictly to my 1500 calories as I believe that treating myself every now and again is ok, but I have to get serious and get it together, so all the support I can get will be great!

Feel free to add me as a friend, I am looking for as much support as I can get. I think at 150 for my body I would be about a 9/10 or a size 8 depending on the clothes.

Let's do this!!!
  • squantee
    squantee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My exact situation, weighed in at 180 today and want to lose 30 pounds as well, we can do it add me
  • superjan6
    superjan6 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I weigh 188 and want to lose 30 pounds. I'm 5'7". Please add me as a friend
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Options
    I am still at 180- 2 months later- I have to pick up the pace.
  • GabyBaby916
    GabyBaby916 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I lost 12lbs over the first few months of this year (low carb) and promptly put it all back on again after I stopped low-carbing.
    I NEED to lose 35lbs, but would love to lose 40. (I'm currently at 172.8lbs as of this morning).

Feel free to add me as well.
  • serialmahogany
    serialmahogany Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Me too! Size 10, was 184 the heaviest...down to 169.8 going for 145 at the most. Feel free to add me as well. Ive been on here forever and just recently in the past few months have finally been making some headway :)
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Options
    Any one want to start a challenge to lose 30lbs?
  • GabyBaby916
    GabyBaby916 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'd be on board.
    I really need to stay focused and get this done. I'd love to get the majority of this weight off by the end of the year.