• angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    HIIT 15+Abs10+Stretch10= DONE :bigsmile:

Rest day tomorrow :happy:
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    It's been a little while since I posted on here but I am so happy to see everyone pushing play. I too have been busy but I am finishing my hybrid (CLX/TF) today. i am planning on starting body beast as my hubby got it and I need to change it up :) I hope it doesn't kill me lol. I have a sneaky feeling I am going to miss Charlene and be ready to workout with her again in 12 weeks. Keep up your awesomeness ladies! I look forward to keeping up with you all. Have a great weekend! :drinker:
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    HIIT 20 and Tone 30 today. Having 3 strength workouts a week is really killing my arms, I had to ease up on resistance today, but still got a good burn in the muscles. So glad run club ends this week and I can have my rest day back!
  • tara9blur
    tara9blur Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Fire 55 EZ this morning plus a 2m 15s plank and 175 squats tonight!!! Tomorrow morning hubby leaves for a business trip, and I'm going to try out evening workouts after my toddler is in bed. I'm always afraid I won't get it done if I don't do it first thing, but doing TF with a toddler underfoot is next to impossible! Wish me luck!
  • tara9blur
    Options
    YES - I hate that sound they play during lunges!!! Durzh! Durzh! Durzhdurzhdurzhdurzhdurzh! :P

Edit: I meant to quote a post above about the lunge sound haunting someone's sleep - can't do anything right tonight!
  • tara9blur
    Options
    Happy birthday, Rach!!!!
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    YES - I hate that sound they play during lunges!!! Durzh! Durzh! Durzhdurzhdurzhdurzhdurzh! :P

Edit: I meant to quote a post above about the lunge sound haunting someone's sleep - can't do anything right tonight!

HAHAHAHAHAA I couldn't even think of how I would spell that sound "Durzh"' is perfect!
  • WildcatMom82
    Options
    Fire 55 EZ this morning plus a 2m 15s plank and 175 squats tonight!!! Tomorrow morning hubby leaves for a business trip, and I'm going to try out evening workouts after my toddler is in bed. I'm always afraid I won't get it done if I don't do it first thing, but doing TF with a toddler underfoot is next to impossible! Wish me luck!
    It's not that bad, though I find sometimes it'd harder to fall asleep when I workout late because I'm all amped up! I can't imagine if I had to workout with my kids up, it's bad enough the rare days one of them doesn't nap and I have to work around it.
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    HIIT 20 and Tone 30 today. Tomorrow is rest then I start week 11!

I totally understand the trials of working out with littles around. My 10mo old was crawling underneath and climbing on my back me during pushups the other day. They keep it interesting for sure!
  • my1focus
    my1focus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i can't wait to really put my all into these workouts. I'm almost done with my first week of the Prep schedule and it's definitely been interesting so far! That Fire 45 EZ class was kicking my booty!
  • tara9blur
    Options
    It's not that bad, though I find sometimes it'd harder to fall asleep when I workout late because I'm all amped up! I can't imagine if I had to workout with my kids up, it's bad enough the rare days one of them doesn't nap and I have to work around it.

I am wondering if I will wind up going under my calorie goal - when I work out first thing, I know exactly how many calories I've got to work with. It's HIIT 20 + Tone 30 today, so I can probably estimate based on previous burns... I might try to do it during nap time - that's a good idea!

Iremi - I know what you mean! My daughter was actually pulling on the resistance bands during Sculpt 30 the other day! It was killing me!
  • WildcatMom82
    Options

I am wondering if I will wind up going under my calorie goal - when I work out first thing, I know exactly how many calories I've got to work with. It's HIIT 20 + Tone 30 today, so I can probably estimate based on previous burns... I might try to do it during nap time - that's a good idea!

Iremi - I know what you mean! My daughter was actually pulling on the resistance bands during Sculpt 30 the other day! It was killing me!
    Haha, my son does the same thing, he thinks it's hilaaaaarious. If I'm doing sumo squats he'll try to walk between my legs using his push train, which makes me laugh, which makes him do it more.

Fire 45 and Stretch 10 done today! Barely, I had to come into work early for someone and didn't plan my wake up time accordingly. Tomorrow is Turbo rest day and our last day of run club! I can now run 3.2 miles with a double stroller, woot.
  • tara9blur
    Options
    I got HIIT 20 and Tone 30 done during naptime today - YES!!! And it was one of those amazing days where you feel incredible, and just kill it through the whole workout. I wish every day was like that.... :)
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 and Core 20 done today!! Made my own combo because I didn't feel like doing Stretch 40 :-)