May 20th

Options
beejelblor
beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
Woohoooo here we go!!!! For those who have not completed one of Jillians Videos you are in for a treat... a hard earned treat! I highly suggest measuring yourself as well as weighing yourself before and after, my weight has actually gone up with 30 day shred before due to muscle gain but I lost inches and felt amazing once done.

I gave my video away so I am off to the store tonight and will begin tomorrow.

Good Luck!!!!

Replies

• mailuci
    mailuci Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Woohoooo here we go!!!! For those who have not completed one of Jillians Videos you are in for a treat... a hard earned treat! I highly suggest measuring yourself as well as weighing yourself before and after, my weight has actually gone up with 30 day shred before due to muscle gain but I lost inches and felt amazing once done.

I gave my video away so I am off to the store tonight and will begin tomorrow.

Good Luck!!!!

Lets go for it girl done LEVEL 2 day 1 ouch ouch
  • teambaker
    teambaker Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I totally lost steam last time I did Jillian on Level 2. I need accountability! Will be starting tomorrow morning!
  • bugs5697
    bugs5697 Posts: 85
    Options
    I'm with you teambaker, couldn't quite power through!
    We can do this!!

I totally lost steam last time I did Jillian on Level 2. I need accountability! Will be starting tomorrow morning!
  • pomiliak
    pomiliak Posts: 18
    Options
    Let's do this! Ready to start the DVD over again! Gonna take my measurements like suggested! We got this!
  • sara_gets_fit
    sara_gets_fit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    began 30DS last week, and doing Ripped in 30 right after! I will post progress pics along the way!! :)
    YOU ALL ROCK - DON'T LET JILLER THE KILLER GET TO YA!
  • EverythingCubbies
    EverythingCubbies Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Just did D1 of 30DS with my son, he was cracking me up!! Jillian is less annoying when you have 3 year old doing jumping jacks next to you. ;)

Did my measurements today, hadn't done them in two years. A bit discouraging since they were before baby #3 (I had her a year ago). Need to get back to it!!
  • jmsouth5
    jmsouth5 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I can't seem to make up my mind, so I bounce between 30DS level 2, Burn Fat Boost Metab., 6 Week 6 Pack AND No More Trouble Zones. NMTZ is my favorite, the most intense but without all the jumping jacks that make my feet burn. But I really like all of them. Has anyone heard if switching through her arsenal is counter-productive? I am figuring that since her styles are all the same (in general) that it keeps me from getting board and it challenges me.

I do however listen to my Godsmack or similar motivational tunes instead of the video, then I don't watch the clock as much.

Happy Monday to all!! :drinker:
  • beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard if switching through her arsenal is counter-productive? I am figuring that since her styles are all the same (in general) that it keeps me from getting board and it challenges me.

Mixing it up will be great! The whole point is to keep moving for 30 minutes without rest. I love 30 day shred but by day 8 of each level I do start to get REALLY bored so switching around would help that. It may take longer to tone specific zones but you will get a well rounded healthy workout :)
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Im in will do start this evening!
  • soundasleepx
    Options
    I just completed day 4 of 30 Day Shred today!!! The first two days were horrible, I had a rest day on the third and have done two more days since then. I'm not aching in the morning any more like I was on the first two days! However I am sceptical that it isn't going to work..
  • jmsouth5
    Options
    If you stick to it like you are, you will definitely see progress!
  • karma20079
    karma20079 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello All..I just finished Jillian's Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I started back up using this dvd and it is always a challenge for me! Every day is like starting over. I'm just glad I make it through it each time. Glad to join others who are also using the DVD's. The burpies, mountain climbers, and twisting planks are definitely a challenge..the 180 jumps I think are the most challenging for me..anyone else workout to this dvd yet?
  • Winwin101
    Winwin101 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just finished my 3rd day of L1 30DS and this is my second time around doing this DVD since this October. I had amazing results with it my first time (I lost a lot of inches all over my body & dropped 9lb + I’ve also went down a jeans size) but sadly life got in the way and I started to get a little out of shape again and so I thought of giving 30DS another go and hopefully I'll start to lose those inches that crept back on. I've also got many of JM's DVD's and plan to give each a fair try, starting with RI30 right after 30DS. Good luck to everyone! :drinker:
  • bobbiboo24
    bobbiboo24 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I AM PUMPED! On day 2 tonight! :D Thanks for the reminder about measurements. Definitely have to do that this evening after work! :D
  • jmsouth5
    Options
    The burpies, mountain climbers, and twisting planks are definitely a challenge..the 180 jumps I think are the most challenging for me..anyone else workout to this dvd yet?

The 180 (never knew the count) make my feet burn, I have to do light marching to let my feet recover. This video is a killer, love it, but a killer! Have you tried "No More Trouble Zones" yet?? Yeah, that'll hurt ya too! But in a good way.
  • teambaker
    teambaker Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My feet kill on this too. I am glad I am not the only one. Going to do D1 L1 right now since kids are finally napping. If they are awake we end up fighting over who gets the weights. :) They are 4 and 2 and too smart to think tp rolls are the same thing.
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I can't seem to make up my mind, so I bounce between 30DS level 2, Burn Fat Boost Metab., 6 Week 6 Pack AND No More Trouble Zones. NMTZ is my favorite, the most intense but without all the jumping jacks that make my feet burn. But I really like all of them. Has anyone heard if switching through her arsenal is counter-productive? I am figuring that since her styles are all the same (in general) that it keeps me from getting board and it challenges me.

I do however listen to my Godsmack or similar motivational tunes instead of the video, then I don't watch the clock as much.

Happy Monday to all!! :drinker:

Mix it up. As long as you're staying active, you'll do fine! I lost weight after my first child by doing JM videos. I never went to the gym, and I was home alone with a 4 year old since my husband works nights. Along with a healthy diet, I did see results. My word of advice....don't bother with her Yoga Meltdown. I hate that DVD. So not worth my time. I feel like JM isn't in her element there and it feels forced/fake.

And Karma20079, BFBM is TOUGH! I hated that DVD with a passion but it was a great cardio work out! I think I might bounce back to it on the weekends for a longer work out. I do plan on continuing to her Ripped in 30 by next month.