Tuesday May 21 - Commitment

Options
Ok, our group seems to have dropped off a bit but all us die-hards are still sticking around, and working our butts off (literally!) So, what commitments have we got today to keep us on track? :)

Replies

• warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I am going to jog tonight after work, stick to my calorie goals... And hope this awful stiffness from putting in my garden goes away! :) haha
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Die Hards to the end!! I Instead of biking last nite I also worked in the garden, dug 7 trenches for the different row crops, I sweated like a hog cuz of the humidity, then till i got supper made, it was dark and i didnt have time for a ride, so maybe tonight i will take the old bike out.
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Well hopefully after the 75 days ends, us DIE HARD commiters will continue on and do another round? Maybe? I know I have more than 20 pounds to lose! :)

Here are my commitments today!

May 21st Commitment:
    -Walk 14000
    -Try to eat within my calorie range (I have a pot luck today for birthdays--mine included at work, so it's going to be so hard to stay within...all though it's a healthy potluck)
    -Drink 8 glasses of water or more
    -30 Day Shred Video--since I failed to do this last night :(

LETS GET THIS DONE!
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you guys, us die-hards will see definite results by the end of this journey. Just don't lose hope and keep committed. Today I did Day 9 on 30 DS level 2 and 45 mins Tae Bo Cardio Inferno. To be honest, I'm getting quite bored of the 30 DS level 2 as it's always the same moves everyday, I can't wait till level 3. :bigsmile:
  • KathleenSweetie
    KathleenSweetie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I may not be a die-hard exercise wise but I am not giving up on some progress... Yesterday for the first time in over 2 weeks, I walked for 30 minutes at a pace I could handle. My poor Golden kept glancing back at me with such patience. Today I'm going to do the same, even if it means only going about 3-4 blocks. That's progress for me!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Still plugging away, although I've missed posting some commitments.

Going for a hike this morning after taking the kids to school. Looking forward to it!
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Keep pushing, Die Hards!!

I did level 2 day 7 of 30 day shred this morning. I'll run tonight after my daughter's softball game and try to do 4 miles again. I did a really good job with my food intake yesterday and I'm going to focus on that again today.
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My committment today is just getting my butt to the gym. Yesterday I committed to do an hour, but my bum ankle/heel is getting in the way of me pushing myself as hard as I'd like. I did 30 minutes (better than nothing) yesterday. Today, I just want to get there, rather than allowing myself this excuse. I'll push myself to see how far I can go with my cardio, and I'll finish up with a little weight training (mostly upper body if the foot starts bothering me). This group is definitely keeping my accountability up, because I really would have sat on my butt last night, if I hadn't have posted I was getting to the gym! Thanks for the cyber support everyone! :)
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    I'm in it to lose it!!!!!!
    Die hards rule...
    I love all of you for sticking with it and staying focused. :love:
    We FEED off each other's successes and accomplishments.
    GO TEAM!!!!!
    BBB
  • rde8jr
    rde8jr Posts: 34
    Options
    I am still giving it my all.... just wish I could stay off the injury reserved list. :( going to get in some outside yard work tonight after work and then jump on the trampoline with the kids.
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Still plugging away, although I've missed posting some commitments.

Going for a hike this morning after taking the kids to school. Looking forward to it!

Change in pans. Daughter home with upset tummy from school, so no hiking for me. Will take a walk instead.
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I agree with Em in keeping the gang of fat busters together, cuz i also will have more weight to cut after the 75 days.
  • angieshubin
    angieshubin Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I plan on doing 30DS tonight along with a walk/run!

I signed up for a 1/2 marathon in August!! Now I have a goal to train for!

:bigsmile:
  • nicf76
    nicf76 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have not been around for awhile, I have not weighed in as I have not been following any kind of diet! I completely fell off the wagon and I am having a hard time getting it back hitched! A few problems at home and I am taking a summer class, so it has derailed all my progress. I still check in even if I am not posting.

Soooooooo my goal is to re-commit and get back in to the challenge. I will start small and keep my challenges to sticking to my calories. After I have that down I will start weighing in again and really setting challenge goals!

:bigsmile:
  • crystalball24
    Options
    I had an appointment today so no biking but I did wake up early and did weights and ran intervals for 25 mins. Then take the dogs out this afternoon and maybe work on the yard.
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Walked 11000 steps today, close to 5 miles. With shin splints completely healed I have started picking up the pace again. I did stay on plan the whole day.
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I am going to jog tonight after work, stick to my calorie goals... And hope this awful stiffness from putting in my garden goes away! :) haha

Stiffness... still. there.
    Ah well, I pushed myself for a longer jog last night and I felt wonderful to have done so!