New Challenge Group Starting June 1, 2013

Options
crankyangel76
crankyangel76 Posts: 39 Member
Starting My first ever Challenge group on Facebook if you would like to join, message me. What do you have to lose? 30 days can change your life. Together, we can eat healthier, share recipes, motivate, encourage, and inspire one another to lose weight and feel great.

Replies

• Nurse4ukate
    Options
    I'm in!:smile:
  • crankyangel76
    Options
    Wonderful! Add me as a friend on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chrystal.l.cook and I will message you back.

My username is Chrystal Cook Rawat.
  • crankyangel76
    Options
    It's officially 1 month until summer. If you need to slim down, tone up, or just start eating healthy & want a support group to join for motivation & accountability message me. It's totally free!!! No fee required.
  • v_wich86
    v_wich86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    A challenge group sounds exactly like what I need right now :) what exactly is the challenge going to be?
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    yes interested...please explain the details of the challenge :)
  • crankyangel76
    Options
    The actual group is under "Christy's Challenge Group". It starts 6/1. Hope to see you there.
  • kaceyb10
    kaceyb10 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to do it!!
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This is just what I need - I'm in! I joined yout group and sent a you a friend request on facebook
  • msmelodyb
    msmelodyb Posts: 1
    Options
    HI,

I am in as well! I'm having a hard time getting past the soreness of TF and can't seem to finish a week so accountability would be awesome. Just sent you a friend request.

Thanks,

Melody
  • gita20023
    gita20023 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    pl. join me in
  • crankyangel76
    Options
    Melody,

Soreness is kind of a good thing as long as it's not too too bad. I find that working out again helps with working out the soreness and stretches out the sore muscles. :)