Day 20: And the Lord said...

Options
EniBee
EniBee Posts: 274 Member
Let there be rest! Have a lovely day and don't think about the 170 squats waiting for us tomorrow.

Replies

• carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    WOW - can you all believe we have made it 20 (TWENTY!!!) days on this challenge?!?!? I am so excited for this rest day - was out of town all weekend and had to squeeze in the sqauts wherever I could.

Hope you enjoy the day!
  • WenHurley
    WenHurley Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Still did a few to keep the legs going. We've only got 10 more days left! So excited to have completed so many days of this challenge. In the past, I would have given up long before now. It's almost like I'd be letting everyone (including myself) down if I don't finish. Thanks for the encouragement everyone!
  • kyleyjo1
    kyleyjo1 Posts: 27
    Options
    Fell off the wagon, but did 160 today even though it was rest day!
  • trina512
    trina512 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone!

I'm surprised in how much relief I have in my back from doing the squats. I have some joints that constantly pop out of place, but are feeling much more stable especially the last few days. I may do this again next month, or build in some daily squats to keep my strength up.
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Still did a few to keep the legs going. We've only got 10 more days left! So excited to have completed so many days of this challenge. In the past, I would have given up long before now. It's almost like I'd be letting everyone (including myself) down if I don't finish. Thanks for the encouragement everyone!

WenHurley, this is exactly how I feel - like I would be letting everyone here down if I quit now. Great job!!