Hello out there...

Options
AleksD3
AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
Anyone still around?

I've been going back and forth between WW and calories and gaining weight in the meantime.

Anyone else struggling?

Anyone succeeding?

Anyone doing anything? lol

Replies

• cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm still here :) I've had pretty big success with WW. I lost 30lbs before I start MFP, then stopped...a mistake. But now I'm back on it again and I believe I've lost a pound of two (I literally just started it). Everybody is different, some have success, some don't. Maybe it's because you're going back and fourth between cal's and WW's? Do you think maybe you should stick to just one and see how that works out in the long run? Lemme' know what you think :)
  • Pammilla2000
    Pammilla2000 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Two weeks ago I had gained 3 pounds plus...and I refused to get back on the scale having gained again! The following week I really monitored my points and increased in my water intake and was conscious of what and how I was eating & I lost 4 pounds and weigh in was today and I lost 1.2. Last week we celebrated me losing a total of 40 pounds. Its just a roller coaster ride. When you are high you're high and when you're low, you're low but I refuse to pay WW money to gain weight. It still takes a lot of self control. It's a process. Slow process is still process. We will get there. Hang in there!
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Two weeks ago I had gained 3 pounds plus...and I refused to get back on the scale having gained again! The following week I really monitored my points and increased in my water intake and was conscious of what and how I was eating & I lost 4 pounds and weigh in was today and I lost 1.2. Last week we celebrated me losing a total of 40 pounds. Its just a roller coaster ride. When you are high you're high and when you're low, you're low but I refuse to pay WW money to gain weight. It still takes a lot of self control. It's a process. Slow process is still process. We will get there. Hang in there!

That's awesome, Pammilla :) Losing 40 pounds, I'm sure, is a long journey, but you did it and you inspire me for that. Right I'm doing WW, but I don't pay to do it, I just look up the points on the interest, recipes, ETC., it's a lot cheaper! It's good that you celebrated you losing 40lbs - it's much needed after such a big weight loss and much well-deserved, of course. I like that you said "slow process is good process" - very true!
  • AleksD3
    AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing awesome!

I just paid for 3 months of WW so now I have no choice but to stick with it!
  • lippygidg
    lippygidg Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! Im new to the group. I have been doing MFP for about 5 months.I lost 25 lbs But... After a LOOOONG time without loosing anything more and changing many different things still bouncing between 2 lbs gain and loss, gain and loss ... I switched back to WW for the summer to see if that would help. Just started this week so I really have nothing to report , have just been trying to get used to the NEW WW Points Plus. Im used to the old points .. not real different just hope I have accurate info from my online research. ( Cant afford to do the meetings, I bought a 2012 kit on Ebay) Wish me luck! Any helpful suggestions are welcome :) Thanks and good luck to everyone!!