motivation!!!

Options
kenziberry
kenziberry Posts: 164 Member
I AM GETTING MARRIED IN LESS THEN 4 MONTHS!!!
i fee like i have a fat face and deff need to lose weight all over......healthy diet and lots of running will make this possible in the short time frame......any other suggestions?????

Replies

• futuremrsevers
    Options
    My dress currently doesnt fit (it's too small) and my wedding is less that two months away... I could use tips too lol.

Ive just been sticking to a strict diet and doing lots of walking. I don't need to lose a whole lot to fit into it, but I just want the comfort of knowing my dress fits...
  • Katey911
    Katey911 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Everything I've read (and seen on here) indicates that running less and weight lifting more is the way to go. I've also read that getting in shape is 70% diet and 30% exercise, which sucks for me since I'm better at exercising than I am at eating healthy lately!
  • kenziberry
    Options
    hmmm...apparently no one has any suggestions.....but feel free to message me or whatever when you find things that work for you and i will do the same for you....
    people keeping me accountable always helps me !
  • futuremrsevers
    Options
    It'll be easier to help keep you accountable if you make your diary open for friends :) Just sayin'!
  • kenziberry
    Options
    i know i know
    i had it open in the past and had more people criticize me rather then support/help me
  • futuremrsevers
    Options
    Then delete 'em :) I had the same problem lol.
  • lilbuddha007
    lilbuddha007 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am getting in July and I have tips but they are pretty hardcore...........I used to be a ballet dancer .... and then I stopped and ballooned up to 175 lbs. Now I'm on my way back down but it's been really hard since I have a snacking problem.
    Anyway... I am starting next week but here is the sure fire way to lose your last bit of pounds.. (do you guys want to have some kind of competition?? I dunno. I need some way to stay accountable.)

1) No drink but water.
    2) Less than 50 carbs per day.
    3) working out at least 20 minutes every day
    4) I'm going to do a juice fast for at least one day a week... probably do a 10 day fast in july (right before my wedding)
  • kenziberry
    Options
    sounds good to me...im definately in !
  • jlongo1
    jlongo1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I saw a tip on Pinterest that I'm trying starting today.... Every day before you get in the shower, do 50 jumping jacks, 25 squats, 25 crunches and 15 pushups. This took me 8 minutes today. I still took my dog on a 30 minute walk and lifted weights at the gym over lunch, but thought this was a nice extra addition to a wedding workout!