How long are you staying in Anaheim?

Options
soxx226
soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
Me personally, I'm flying in Thursday afternoon (probably into SNA airport) and my friends I'm meeting and staying with are staying until Monday. Lots of drinking to take place in those days (just hope we actually make it to the convention). It's getting closer and everyday I get a little more excited.

Replies

• plumwd
    plumwd Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Before I lived here, I used to fly in on Thur and leave on Sunday, but realized that it's better to actually leave on Monday. Now that I live here it's much easier. Most of my friends arrive Thur (wiredgtp will be here WEd I think), and then leave on Monday.
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Thursday through Sunday. Previous years we've driven to Laguna Beach on Sunday morning and spent a week there. Unfortunately this year we don't have the money for that, but I wish we did!
  • nicheven
    nicheven Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky we live in the area, but we got a room for Thurs night to Sunday morning, so we don't have to drive home (its about a 30-40 min drive)
  • phoenix3050
    Options
    I'm staying Thurs to Sunday. Flying through LAX just because it's easier and cheaper from my airport. Wish I could afford to stay a couple more days...
  • Hekima01
    Hekima01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I live in Florida so we figure if we're flying across the country we might as well make a vacation out of it! We'll be there Nov 1 or 2 and leaving on the 10th.
  • nyrina4life
    nyrina4life Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Me and my fiancé are driving down Thursday, and leaving Monday. Planning on hitting up Universal Studios since I have only ever been to the one in Florida (:heart:)