ready for the weekend!!!! 5/24

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Hey, guys I sm keeping it simple today. Mental challenge...make plans with how you plan to deal with the festivities over the weekend.
A lot of BBQs...make a plan for what you REALLY want to eat. You exercise as usual and still have fun in process.

Replies

• WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Let's see... this weekend goes like this so far:
    Sat: Color Me Rad 5k (which I will hopefully have moved from limping to walking by tomorrow) then Work (should be entertaining going to work multi colored from the race but I'm not going from Tampa to home then back to Tampa to do a 10 minute sample check at work just because of a bunch of colored cornstarch) then home to start housework
    Sun: Get oil changed in car and car washed (sadly cannot wash car myself due to living in a condo) go to work to do 10 minute sample read, visit with friends for a bit, home to finish housework
    Mon: Pack in the morning drive 3 hours to Cape Coral, check into hotel and pray that there is a nearby grocery store open (if my hotel room has a fridge so I can stock up for the next several days) or if not a restaurant then see if hotel has a decent gym.

No BBQs for me :frown:
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Well - actually - since so many people go out of town or what ever it is they are doing this weekend, I am signed up to work all three mornings in the garden. I think I just might have my 35 hours of volunteer time done here in short order. And we don't socialize - its a thing my husband has. He hates crowds and parties. I know we will have some bike rides - it promises to be gorgeous here. I am really looking forward to some nice long rides.
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Dragon Lady is going to a wedding on Saturday. I'll probably just stay home and conduct business as usual. Maybe I'll eat a cheeseburger or something. Maybe not. Other than that I'll be working around the house to fix a few things and maybe mow the lawn. I live such an exciting life.
  • sunnmuun
    sunnmuun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hope to finally get those plants in the ground. Lending my car this weekend so either staying home or walking/biking...Going to be gloomy cold and wet here (CT).
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'll be attending a party! I'll enjoy myself within reason since I've been working out everyday this week and have earned a break. Maybe a light run the morning of, and I'll eat and drink a lot of water so I'm not too tempted at the party. Two drinks at the most and a small serving of dessert. :-)
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Saturday is the only day I have plans...sad I have to force myself to be 'social' because I am so tired from work...all week I want to do nothing!
    Suppose to go to a Wine festival and a 2 year olds birthday party. We will see how it goes.
  • threadlove
    threadlove Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have to plan the whole week because DH is on vacation! I am close to hitting my goal of 100 miles walking so I'm sure I will do that. I'll be watching what I eat carefully because Jay is major sweet snacker.