May 18-May 25 Results & Weigh-In

Options
mommamellymac
mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
eil1dc.png

2z69ull.jpg

Everyone is doing wonderfully! Almost to our next goal! I'm actually going to start putting a progress chart for us! Doing GREAT guys!

Question! With a month left in our challenge: do we want to keep going when it is over? Maybe something for Halloween? let me know!

Here is your weigh-in for the next week! Take your measurements and see how you did the last few weeks!

Start Weight:
Current Weight:
Goal Weight:

MEASUREMENTS:

Weekly struggle: {Are you tracking? are you eating correctly? are you working out? Did you forget something?}

WEEKLY NSV: {Instead of a strength, a weekly non-scale victory. What made you squeal with delight and made you proud of you?}

WEEKLY CHALLENGE I put a plate method up this week! Do you normally do this? 1/2-2/3 of your plate should be veggies! I know I don't do that, I do like maybe 1/3 of my plate! That's probably where my problem lies! Lets try the plate method this week, if you don't already do it!

GROUP CHALLENGE: Congratulations on reaching our group goal! We have lost 30! Lets amp it up to 40!

GROUP PROGRESS:drinker: :
10lbs lost: achieved 3/9/2013
20lbs lost: achieved 3/29/2013
30lbs lost: achieved! 5/10/2013
40lbs lost:

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! Remember, we are an open group!

If you don't want to do the challenge anymore, please let me know. If you are not active after two weeks, I will remove your name from the chart. Any suggestions? Concerns? Send me a message! You can also add me to see when I post!

Replies

• Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    A challenge going until Halloween would be great! I have a highs school reunion in October.....luv :flowerforyou:
  • mommamellymac
    Options
    It would be nice to look good for Halloween for once haha
  • phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Personally I love tracking my progress in this group and find it very motivational - thank you mommamellymac for all your hard work! I would very much like it to continue and halloween sounds like an excellent goal date!

Start weight: 138
    Last week's weight: 129
    Current weight: 128

Only down 1lb this week but I feel as I'm getting closer to my goal weight it's getting harder to shift the pounds! However, I have still kept to my fasting twice a week which I think gets rid of most of the weight as well as cycling to work everyday. I'm also amazed as I'm starting to see a physical difference in my body, my legs are getting slimmer and my tummy is looking much flatter - even my belly button is starting to look a lot tighter. I'm finally starting to feel like I'm getting towards my goal!

I'm going away this weekend and as the weather is nice I'm making sure it's an activity packed weekend of lots of cycling, walking with the dog, and my boyfriend has even persuaded me to do some surfing (and surfing in wales (UK) can be very very cold!)
  • Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Start Weight:180
    Current Weight:176.5
    Goal Weight: 168

Did a little better this week.....still having trouble getting back into the good habits I was developing "before" our cruise...ha!
    *I hope my friend hurries up & finds a job! She doesn't cook at home & is always wanting to eat out....not a good influence on me!
    Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • mommamellymac
    Options
    it takes 23 days to make a habit! so as long as you are trying, you are 1/2 way there! It is such a pain to get off track and then try to get back on!
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I'm so off track and I just keep feeling down on myself. I think I'm going to start up again with this group after the summer challenge is over. I think because I'm already up, I know I'm not going to come close to my goal and I just stopped caring. I need to start over and hope I can motivate myself so I don't immediately go up.

I think Halloween would be an awesome next challenge!
  • RoseMay1122
    RoseMay1122 Posts: 65
    Options
    I'd definitely be interested in a Halloween challenge! It's not a big holiday in my life, but it's a point to aim for and I love the feel of this group.

Saying that, I'm up a couple of pounds this week. I'm refusing to worry though, because I'm around my first overall goal (154lbs/11 stone!) and really close to my challenge goal (150) and so I'm going to try to maintain for a couple of weeks without tracking, to see if I've actually learned the lessons I need to.

SW: 162
    CW: 153
    GW: 150