5/25 Pre Challenge Day -7 / WEIGH IN DAY

Options
JurneyEve
JurneyEve Posts: 84 Member
Welcome to Pre Challenge Day -7! Today is our weigh in day. :noway:

Here's a few tips...Weigh yourself 1st thing in the morning when you wake up, preferably in your "birthday suit" and before you eat or drink anything. And if you jump up and down 3 times while spinning around, the scale will say you're lighter than you actually are.......that's not actually true but if it will help you wake up I say do it!

Remember, don't get discouraged if the scale doesn't say what you want it to say. I'm told it usually takes 2 weeks to see results.

Yesterday (5/24) I had another great day. I stayed under my calorie count, I rode my bike for 12 miles and I actually did 50 crunches. Did you attempt the "crunch challenge?" How many were you able to do?

I know this weekend is going to be difficult for a lot of us since it's Memorial Day weekend. I don't know what your plans are but I'm spending the weekend at Disney and the beach, which means I'll be eating out all weekend and I won't really have time to exercise. :sad: Don't worry. Just try to watch what you eat as best as you can.

I hope you all have an amazingly productive day. Good luck!

"Fitness - if it came in a bottle, everybody would have a great body."

♥ Diana

Replies

• Mary9921
    Mary9921 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    If your spending the days at Disney you will be walking big time....and that counts.

Congrats on your great day and the 50 crunches... :) 12 miles on the bike is awesome!!

Have fun this weekend and enjoy the beach...

Btw: Disneyland or Disney World?
  • dllewis7
    dllewis7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm really curious to know what the average steps are for a day at Disney (either one). I'll be at Disneyland with my daughter and grands in mid-June for 3 days then 1 day at Sea World and a couple days on the bay on water toys. I figure that the amuzement parks alone take one to 15k steps but maybe more. Anyone know?

What a great weekend even with all the eating out. You can still make good choices - high on the protein low on the carbs!!!

Not sure how to report my weight so will just do it here. It is 219.2 (ugh). Sorry, couldn't resist the sigh. Time to start melting stubborn excess fat that is weighing my knees down!!!

-Debra
  • JurneyEve
    JurneyEve Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'll be at Disney World in Florida. It looks like we're going there tomorrow and doing the beach today. I should get a pedometer because I bet you guys are right. I'll walk up a storm at Disney.

Happy WEIGH IN day. My weight this morning was 149, which is .2 lbs less than my starting weight. Another small victory for me. :drinker:

I also lost 1.5 inches on my waist. I'm pretty sure that was mostly water weight since I stopped eating junk food but I'll take it.

Today, my goal is to stay under my calorie count and do 50 more crunches. I'll even challenge myself with some push ups...girly push ups but they'll still be a challenge to me none the less. Sadly, I'll probably only get 5 push ups out before I'm exhausted but that's 5 more than 0.

Why don't you challenge yourself with something today? Whether it be push ups or crunches; whether its 5 or 55. Anything is better than nothing, right?

♥ Diana
  • Mary9921
    Mary9921 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Do I really have to post my weight??, lol ugh...I'm close to your weight Debra, so close we could be sisters, lol , but want to be close to your weight, Diana.... :):):)

I can't really do a challenge today as my neck is really bothering me....so crunches are out...maybe a walk later today...
    I have a plate in my neck and have been working out and forgetting to warm up....I think it finally caught up with me.

Anyway, Happy Memorial Day to everyone...enjoy the beach.....
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Hope your all having a great day! Oh Mary you can admit your weight :) especially if I can I'm down to 233 and damn proud of that number!

Got 10 miles on the bike today and 30 Day Shred, calories are doing great, even splurged for some frozen yogurt :)

Off to relax for the evening
  • myaebeling
    myaebeling Posts: 11
    Options
    Well I got up this morning and weighed. 123 lbs.
    I enjoyed a cinnamon roll today and then went and walked an extra 9,000 steps and burned 184 calories.
    Did 10 squats and 10 crunches on my stability ball.