Thermo-Bond

groversa
groversa Posts: 450 Member
Have you tried it? How often did you take it? What do you think about the product?

Replies

• BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Yes, I have both tried it and use it often. I take one or two 1/2 hour before any high fat meal or as soon as I get home from one. Works like a charm.
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 599 Member
    I have not tried it but I have heard nothing but great things about it!!
  • vhagle
    vhagle Posts: 3
    I have tried it twice. Both times, nothing but constipation :(
  • p00ki3nb00
    p00ki3nb00 Posts: 64 Member
    I never leave home without it!!! =) Love my thermobond!
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    I never leave home without it!!! =) Love my thermobond!

I agree!
  • Grace_love_hope
    Grace_love_hope Posts: 3 Member
    I have tried it. made my body itchy. I have decided to stick with the basics: shakes, multivitamin and fibre&herb. All the other things give very bad side effects.
  • tracyowens22
    tracyowens22 Posts: 49 Member
    ThermoBond is Cheaters Delight! I can take 3-4 before going out to dinner and not worry about feeling like crap afterward and beat myself up. Here's an experiment for you: Take a glass of water, about 6-8 oz. Pour 2 Tbsp of oil into the water and let it settle on top. Now, crush up a ThermoBond tablet and sprinkle it on top. Watch in amazement as the oil bonds to the crushed tablet and sinks to the bottom. This is what it does in the stomach....bonds to the fat in food you eat and moves it faster thru your digestive system so you don't absorb it. Everyone feels differently with different products. If you really want to know how it works, try it yourself and see how you feel.
  • TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    I don't even think I can afford Thermobond! It is SOOOO expensive!
  • tracyowens22
    tracyowens22 Posts: 49 Member
    According to mobile app, the retail price is $18.25 in the US...divide that by 90 tablets and it's about $0.20 a tablet.