Introductions!

Options
Not sure who is here and active...what type of peoples reside in this group? Is this a group for people who take weight loss very seriously, sensitively or humorously or all of the above?
Anywho I shall introduce myself -
My name is Kaz, I am 30 (just turned) and I am near Manchester with lots to lose as I am over 250...which is better than what I started out at mind you. I do not take losing weight too seriously. I try to stay under a calorie amount and hit the bike/walk on days I go over...which usually involves something high fat or lots of carbs or indeed both in the case of a curry...
So who are you?!

Replies

• sunny_hels
    sunny_hels Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Helen and I'm from Preston and I'm a serial yo-yo dieter :smile:

I've got a lot of this weight to shift and plan on doing it by following the 5:2 plan along with swimming. I'd really like to take up running again but am far too huge as yet and fear I'll be laughed at.

Looking forward to seeing less off everyone in (in the nicest possibly way!)
    Hels
  • Peni_Davidson
    Peni_Davidson Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm Peni from Lytham.

This is the first time I have given dieting a serious go. When I joined I had 54lb to lose and I am having a real go at shifting it.
    I walk and cycle and am thinking of joining the ladies only gym we have here.
  • geekman
    geekman Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm Calum from Darwen and I have no idea how heavy I am. I haven't dared to weigh myself recently. I used to get a fair bit of exercise but these days the only exercise I seem to get is walking up and down the stairs. I have a problem with maintaining motivation and I'm hoping that by joining groups I will find people who will spur me on.