Introductions

Options
1PoisonIvy
1PoisonIvy Posts: 880 Member
Hi, I am Ivy, I am from Texas and would love to lose 40 lbs by Halloween...well, actually by Oct 13, cause that is when I am going on a cruise.

I am 54, and 5'5" and
I am currently weigh
260 lbs

Replies

• angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My name is Lindsay and I am from North Dakota. I do not currently have a goal weight, but if I was to loose 40lbs it would put me closer to my recommended weight. I am 25 years old, 5'5" and 205lbs.
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    What a timely challenge!

I'm Kim and I am from Pennsylvania. I'm 45, 5'7" and currently weigh 198.25

I would LOVE to lose 40 pounds by Halloween as I'm going to New Orleans for Halloween and Voodoo Fest.
    Plus... 40 pounds would put me very very close to my goal weight
  • ForeverChanged2
    ForeverChanged2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Am Michelle. I am 21 years old and 5'4-5'5

SW:188
    CW:170
    GW:125
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jessica :) I'm 22, 5'2" and 213lbs. My first goal is losing around 40 lbs and I would be so happy to lose that this year (or get close, hehe) The most I do on Halloween is wear kitty ears in public that day but I love the idea of this group :heart: :drinker:
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I am Florence from Idaho. I am 59 years old, 5'5" and weight about 195.
  • kimmy_1432
    kimmy_1432 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Kimberley and I'm 24, 5'2" and current weight 200. I will be turning 25 in Sep and would LOVE to lose 40 lbs to celebrate my birthday and also Halloween.
  • limifer
    limifer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey all!
    My name is Jen and my ultimate weight loss DREAM is to be able to pull off a sexy halloween costume. I am 5'6'' and currently weigh 170 lbs. To be under 130 by then would be unbelievable, but even anywhere close would be so satisfying. We can do this :)
  • FunnyBunnyHunny
    FunnyBunnyHunny Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kym!

I'm 25, 5'7" and currently at 222 lbs. I started at 240 and my first goal is to get under 200 this summer. I'd love to lose 40 by the beginning of October for vacation and my SO's birthday.
  • XxTuffxX
    XxTuffxX Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    My name is Danielle and I am from Nevada. I just started here on MyFitnessPal and think this would be a great starter and motivation challenge for me! I need friends on here who I can message when the times get tough so anyone who could use another friend are more then welcome to add me. I am 5' 5" 179lbs and my goal weight is to be about 140 so this will be perfect for me! Thanks guys!
  • ShaunaMcMac
    ShaunaMcMac Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Shauna, I'm 28 and 5'10. I currently weigh 195lbs which would put me at my goal weight of 155lbs. I'm going to be honest, I'm probably not going to be wearing a sexy costume, but I'd love to look great for the Halloween parties when I see friends who I haven't seen all year. What a great motivator!
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Kristi, 45 years old and 5'5" tall.

SW: 191
    GW: 151
    UGW: 125
  • pandabagpuss
    pandabagpuss Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm Sally and I'm from Sheffield in the UK. I'm 24 (well actually 23 but it's my birthday on Sunday! :-)) I am about 5'4" and currently weigh 80 kgs (176lbs), so my target weight by Halloween (well 26th Oct really as it's my friends wedding) is 62kg (136lbs). I lead a pretty sedentary lifestyle at the moment thanks to 2 years of serious health issues but I'm determined to loose all this weight I've put on in the last couple of years, and this seems like a great challenge. :-)

Feel free to add me.

xx
  • ShaunaMcMac
    ShaunaMcMac Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm Sally and I'm from Sheffield in the UK. I'm 24 (well actually 23 but it's my birthday on Sunday! :-)) I am about 5'4" and currently weigh 80 kgs (176lbs), so my target weight by Halloween (well 26th Oct really as it's my friends wedding) is 62kg (136lbs). I lead a pretty sedentary lifestyle at the moment thanks to 2 years of serious health issues but I'm determined to loose all this weight I've put on in the last couple of years, and this seems like a great challenge. :-)

Feel free to add me.

xx

Happy birthday!
  • danapounce
    danapounce Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm Dana, aged 21 from England. I'm 12stone 8 wanting to get down to 10 stone.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Cindy and I'm from Prince George, BC. My current weight is 195 and I would love to lose 40 lbs by Halloween. That would get me very close to my goal weight. I have lost about 102 in total, 75 of them since October 2012 when I started MFP. I am huge fan of Halloween, The Walking Dead, anything scary, Stephen King books etc. Soooo jealous of the poster above, spending Halloween in New Orleans!
  • dmwells3
    dmwells3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Dawn and I am from Alaska.

SW: 182
    GW: 145
    UGW: 135
  • lalonmeg000
    lalonmeg000 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Meghan, I live in Texas and about to make a big move to Alabama. I have already lost 35lbs but would love to lose about another 20-30lbs and be really toned for Halloween!

SW: 160
    GW: 135-145
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Hello Lovelies! I'm Britt, I'm not too sure of my weight right now, my hormones are running amuck. But I'm 5'5", 27, and up for losing and seeing just how much I can lose by Halloween. I'd love to be super sexy by then!
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hey! Sandra here, totally up for losing 40lbs by October. My goal is 10/month so I HOPE to lose 50lbs by October, but this will keep me on track even better. 40lbs would put me just into Onederland!!!

SW: 266
    CW: 239
    GW: 160-170
  • KellyR72
    KellyR72 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I am Kelly from the Chicagoland area. My 17th wedding anniversary is October 19 and I would LOVE to weigh less than I did on my wedding day! (I weighed 220)

I am 5'9 and 40 years old

SW 303
    CW 247
    GW 185ish

Looking forward to the challenge as well as the additional support from the group!