5/26 Pre Challenge -6

Options
JurneyEve
JurneyEve Posts: 84 Member
Welcome to day -6 of the Pre 30 Day Challenge. Yesterday (5/25) was our 1st "weigh in" day and I admit, I was a little discouraged to see that I only lost .2 lbs but not discouraged enough to quit. I am determined to fulfill this challenge. I am eating a lot better and I'm even exercising. So far this little experiment is a huge success for me. I hope it's helping each of you too.

Yesterday (5/25) I stayed under my calorie goal...just barely. I did 50 crunches and 5 measly push ups. Today, my goal is to stay under my calorie count, do 50 crunches and 10 push ups. I should have time to exercise because we've decided to postpone our trip to Disney until Wednesday when a lot less people will be there. Yesterday (5/25) was my 1st day of no cardio since we started this challenge and it made me realize how important it is if you want to enjoy the foods you love. I had to be very careful of what I ate because I only had a 1200 calorie limit. That's hard to maintain if you don't do any cardio. That's motivation right there for me to get at least 30 minutes of cardio in a day.

How was your 1st week? Has this group been helpful to you?

"The good Lord gave you a body that can stand almost anything. It's your mind you have to convince."

♥ Diana

Replies

• Jenna_Bearden
    Jenna_Bearden Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I weighed on Wednesday with 0lbs lost =( but I know this week should be different! Burning 300 cal shy of 4k, I better have lost something! lol! Don't be discouraged, keep trucking you are doing great!
  • dllewis7
    dllewis7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This challenge has really helped me stay focused, even when my brand new oven QUIT on me in the middle of healthy cooking of beeth stock yesterday! Though I will be out of an oven the next few days, I still have my stovetop and do NOT want to go back to eating processed food. I like my homemade healthy and tasty cookin! It helps too - in the last two days I've lost three pounds. That's right - 2 days 3 pounds. :happy: Stoked.

May the health forces be with us!

-Deb:drinker: (that's water there, folks)
  • JurneyEve
    JurneyEve Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Deb - 3 lbs in 2 days?!? That's awesome! I'm sorry about your oven. I hope you get it fixed fast.