Want to Join Season 2?!? Sign up here!

Options
akenesson
akenesson Posts: 88 Member
All MFP members that want to join in the competition, please reply with the following information:

Current Weight:
Goal Weight:
Favorite Band(s):
Team Member or Captain:
Any Introduction You Want:

Replies

• FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Count me in ... I've been the biggest maintainer/gainer so far!
  • terrimccrery
    terrimccrery Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    me too!!! I want in!!

Terri McCrery
    Start weight 197
    Fav band...Nickelback, Maroon 5, Aerosmith, Matchbox 20
  • shuki_cotren
    shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 185.6
    Goal Weight: 135
    Favorite Band(s): Muse, Radiohead
    Team Member or Captain: team member
    I'm 26 years old, married, a mother of one (9 months old). We live in Michigan and I am very interested in being at goal weight while I'm still in my 20s!
  • akenesson
    akenesson Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Obviously I'll be in... I have a LONG way to go!

Current Weight: 293
    Goal Weight: 220
    Favorite Band(s): Linkin Park, Bush, Muse, Slunt, Halestorm, (old) Offspring

Any Introduction You Want: Hey all I'm 31 years old, and I'm just sick and tired of being overweight... I've been on MFP before, and its worked... well... I've lost upwards of 30 pounds before... But between losing my job and some other "personal life" woes I've fallen off the bandwagon and gotten it all back... Its taken me this long to realize that eating, isn't the answer either...

I'm ready... I want to do this... I need to do this... And I'm looking forward to helping others achieve their goals as well!
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    yes please, i'm game

cw 226.2
    gw 147
    favourite band: missy elliot, beenie man

SAHM, been overweight since the birth of my son, spent way to long overweight. love art, music and design, looking forward to meeting y'all!
  • RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'd like to give this a go please.

Current Weight: 128.1Kg (281.8lbs)
    Goal Weight: 67Kg (147lbs)
    Favorite Band(s): Pop Will Eat Itself, Queen, Peter Gabriel, Placebo, Seal,

Any Introduction You Want: Been overweight for far far far too long. Have tried many times, but this time - having just turned 40 - I am a bit more serious about it. The lightest I can remember being was 18 stone 12 about 10 years ago, so going below that may cause a small treat break - but the journey will continue and the next treat break will be beating the 100Kg marker.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 177.8
    Goal Weight: 135-145

Favorite Band(s): I listen to everything rock / alternative / new age
    Team Member or Captain: Team member

Introduction: I'm working my way back into daily exercise, and trying to keep myself accountable and motivated like I was back in 2011. I've been on a really loooong plateau/down period bouncing back and forth between working out and not. I think this competition will be great motivation, and I've always enjoyed the interactions and group stuff I've done on MFP so I'm looking forward to this.
  • varuca1
    varuca1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 226
    Goal Weight: 150

Favorite Bands: Matchbox 20, Maroon 5, The Script
    Team Member or Captain: Team Member

Introduction: I'm changing my eating habits and starting an exercise routine, but I need to be held accountable with someone other than myself :)
  • Surfsup26
    Surfsup26 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'd like to join.
    Cw: 249.4
    Gw: 195
    Favorite band: red hot chili peppers, bare naked ladies, Billie Joel, jurrasic 5. Garth brooks

Team member. I'm 33. I've lost 100 lbs twice. I reached my goal weight 7 years ago and have slowly been gaining it back ever since. I was 315lbs at my heaviest, and I don't want to ever get there again. I'm excited to be part of this competition.
  • ashleybb123
    ashleybb123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

CW:226
    GW: 200 (for now, I think I'll choose a goal when I get there and it feels right)

Band: maroon 5, muse, Coldplay, Britney Spears (don't judge me lol)

Captain/member: team member

I'm 23, and have been overweight my whole life, yo-yoing. I'm sure in total I've lost and gained 100 pounds. At my highest I was 284. And I'm short so that's, you know, crazy. Anyway I'm ready to feel comfortable in my own skin and for my outside to reflect my inside. I'm also a teacher, obsessed with music and travel :)
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 199.8
    Goal Weight: 130?
    Favorite Band(s): Celtic Woman, most country music
    Team Member or Captain: member
    Any Introduction You Want:
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I want to join, please!!

CW: 260
    GW: 180

Favorite Bands: Orpheus

Team Member

I am 63 years old and retired last June after 40 years of teaching vocal music. Yahoo!! I'm loving retirement and am losing weight for the sake of my health and life!!! I love MFP as it has helped me lose a large portion of my 20lb loss so far.
  • TammyLynne71
    TammyLynne71 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 290.4
    goal weight: 140-160
    <3 lots of music. Hard rock is my fave.

I am doing season 1 right now.
  • learose26
    learose26 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ill Do it again :)
    Current weight 160.2
    Goal weight 140
    Favourite bands: chase and status, kings of Leon, feeder, luminites, Ellie goulding! ( there's so many lol)

Well I am currently doing season one and its helped me lose a good 8lbs so why not!
  • jbirdica
    jbirdica Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am in

Current Weight: 202
    Goal Weight: 145
    Favorite Band(s): I love all types of music but my favorite band has to be Breaking Benjamin
    Team Member or Captain: Team Member
    Any Introduction You Want: I am a mother to a five year old boy who means everything to me. I gained most of my weight when I got pregnant with him and just never lost it. With other changes in my life the time is now to lose the weight. New body, new life, new me!
  • pepgab
    pepgab Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm out this session. Because I am giving away my scale for the summer and just going to workout and eat right.
  • Willow_Raine
    Willow_Raine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 301 :angry:
    Favorite Band(s): Enya, Blackmore's Night, Eagles, Moody Blues, Foreigner, Michael Jackson
    Team Member or Captain: Team Member only
    Any Introduction You Want: I need outside motivation and a little friendly competition. I do better when I know people are counting on me, and there is a little bit of edginess involved. I am 54 years old and have been overweight for over 30 years. Nothing is going to change unless I do, and it's time to get off my butt and do something about it.
  • mrty953
    mrty953 Posts: 26
    Options
    current weight 172.1 Goal weight 140 Favorite Band Country and western bands Team member only I am looking for some extra motivation to help me loose weight and I know I will try to do my best for my team. I am 66 years old and married ,mother of two sons and grandmother of 4 girls and 2 boys. I am wishing all of us good luck on all teams. Marty
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!

Current Weight: 244.4
    Goal Weight: 199.9
    Favorite Band(s): AWOLNATION, Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy, Bon Jovi
    Team Member or Captain: Team Member, unless you really need a captain.
    Any Introduction You Want: I am looking for another way to stay accountable for my weight! I've been at this for a while, and sadly, I've hit a couple of months of no change. Hopefully, this will help me spice things up enough to get the scale moving downward again.

As a side note, I will be traveling quite a bit in July. I will have internet access, and I will have a scale, but I may not be as active as I hope to be in coming months!
  • ElikaCousland
    ElikaCousland Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I saw on the General board you're looking for people to join? I would LOVE to join. I am way more dedicated when I'm accountable to a team. =]

Current Weight: 217
    Favorite Band(s): A Day to Remember, Thursday, Alesana, Mayday Parade
    Team Member or Captain: Member
    Any Introduction You Want: Short story - I lost a bunch of weight, life happened, and I put some of it back on. Looking to get back on track and see the scale going down again! I'm a little bit competitive and a lotta bit determined to hold my own in a team setting, so a challenge is perfect motivation for me.