Thank you Everyone

Options
melissalanggin
melissalanggin Posts: 46 Member
I would just like to say Thank You to everyone who stuck around with me on this challenge.. I know as a group leader I wasn't very active in the group and I apologize for this. Things have been getting harder and harder and It seems that I wasn't great under the pressure and let my weight loss journey take the back burner.. However, i did lose weight through this all and I am now officially in the 240's...

Congrats to everyone who has lost... This is a hard battle and you really conquered it.

A new challenge has started.. It is called "12 Weeks to "Lose It" for Labor Day"

I really plan on stepping it up and hitting it hard at the gym this summer.. I hope each of you will join me. You have all been so great and I can't imagine you guys not being in this challenge.. Let's Kick some Rear

Replies

• Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, thank you for putting it together for us! Lets do this!
    The last challenge was great! It REALLY motivated be and I'm looking forward to the next challenge. I fell off of my weightloss goal as well due to adding in weightlifting, but I'm still "in it to win it" as they say, and reach my goals!
    Heading over to look for the new challenge now!
  • mlerand62
    mlerand62 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just joined your new challenge. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for the rest of us. Wishing our fearless leader lots of success this summer :drinker: