New Challenge... Ideas

Options
melissalanggin
melissalanggin Posts: 46 Member
Anyone want to do a challenge running from June 3rd - September 2nd? it would 14 weeks to Labor Day.... I figured if we do longer challenge it may be better..

My goal is to really try and keep momentum going on this challenge.. It's hard to look at the numbers lost in members as a leader... IF you are willing to help moderate please message me and we can go over some details on how to really knock this challenge out of the water.

Thanks

Melissa

Replies

• determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I would definitely join another challenge from you! They are really motivating, and I like seeing my numbers in the excel spreadsheet (good to look back on).
  • ALS9861
    ALS9861 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I need some motivation :)
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    For me, a shorter challenge seems to work better. I'm doing my own personal one I guess for the 5 weeks til Labor Day, but I will definitely join your challenge.
  • mahryeuh
    mahryeuh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm so so in!!! Let's do it. Jharden, you could consider breaking it up into 3 parts for yourself if that works best for you!

Melissa- I'd be happy to help you with moderation!
  • mlerand62
    mlerand62 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I only lost half of what I wanted for this challenge, but hey - I still lost.

I am hoping with the better weather I can get more exercise in. No wonder summer goes so fast. I didn't realize we only had 14 weeks between the two holidays.

Let me know if there is something you need help with.

Bring it on. I am in!!!
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'll join in. Probably won't be very active till July but I'll still weigh in. I'm so over trying to get moved. Blah! Its really got me down lately. Once we're moved though I'm going to kick it into high gear! Hoping to be moved by the end of next month. It seems like we're never going to be able to close on our house.
  • melissalanggin
    melissalanggin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone....

New Challenge started

12 weeks to "lose it" for Labor day...

Hope to see you all there :)
  • Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    12 weeks sound perfect, I'm in!