May 26th Memorial Day Check In

Options
MarlaStuck
MarlaStuck Posts: 143 Member
Good Morning Goal Seekers--

How is going towards your goals? We are almost half way there.... Some of us stumbled with the nasty flu bug, and I'm hoping everyone is getting back on track. Todays theme is rememberence. So...remember where you started, where you want to be, and the goals you set for a healthier you.

I was neglectful in support while I was ill, I apologize for that and know once we slip a little off track it's hard again...But I'm here to tell you we can do it. The support of this group is what got me back in the saddle (or zumba class) after being so sick. Accountable to you all keeps me moving forward. Had a greenburg salad wedge last night for dinner and was SHOCKED it was listed at 540 calories...still shaking my head, it was all lettuce..

I'm still sore from yesterday...zumba and then prepping for painting and painting all day. Another day of it today. I'm going to whip this house in shape (or die trying).

Ok my weight didn't move a whole lot, nor did my inches...so being greatful it didn't go the wrong way in a major hurry either. I have had some high calorie days, thought I was countering that with some major workouts. For me off to another cardivascular day...

Doing a zumb a thon on Wednesday in honor of vets. What are you doing in honor of memorial day?

Take care of you! And share your successes this week!:drinker:

Replies

• laura920
    laura920 Posts: 52
    Options
    Hi group,

Had a great week last week and a good holiday weekend as well!

Back on Weight Watchers and lost 3 pounds!

I was even able to over indulge Saturday night at my neighbor's party. I had activity points to use plus all my weekly points allowance at the ready. I had a plan at the party and I stuck with it with the exception of grazing at the tortilla chips/hummus a little too much.

I was bummed, Saturday I did c25k week 5 day 3. 5 minute warm up, jog for 20, 5 min cool down. I have NEVER in my life fun for 20 mins straight. It wasn't pretty (I'm sure) but I did it. I was disappointed because the gps part of the app stopped tracking while I was in my warm up walk so I don't know my distance or my pace. Still a success for me!

I hope everyone has a good week! :smile:
  • ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Laura..awesome job!!!
  • ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Had company from last wednesday to this past sunday. Very hard to get exercise in with guests around. Thursday i did slack, friday i mowed the lawn made my husband entertain, walked farmers mkt Saturday. Food was ok but of course ate out a few times & some drinks. I am not a weigher so not sure if up or not.
    Refocussing this week on food choices & definetely 40 mins movement each day.
    NSV---my company did notice my weight loss especially he said through my neck & face. Thank you i will take that!!!
    Good week to everyone!!!
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    JessicaLynnDouglas Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My focus is to keep at it each and every day, but not to stress my self over "it" or anything! To forget about the "all or nothing" and go with "whatever works"...and makes me happy :-)

Everyone have a great week!

Jess