Hello

Options
Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jami. I have 5 kiddos.
Never had a weight issue until I started having kids. Between pregnancy, stress eating & having a binge eating disorder- I have lost myself.
I signed up to do Advocare in January, wasted $$ , as I did not see it through. Started again in March, same thing.
As of Monday, I have restarted & will NOT QUIT. I am feeling GREAT. I am in a completely different frame of mind this time & will make it to goal & beyond! :)

I am glad that I found this group :)

ETA: That I would love to make some ADVO- friends, so if you would like- please feel free to send a friend request :)

Replies

• degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Glad to see someone else here and posting. :) I am on day 9 of the 24 day Challenege. :)
  • crhalte
    crhalte Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I started the 24 DC on Monday too!
  • akelley15
    akelley15 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am on day 10 of the challenge!! No more fiber drink!! YAY!
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    On day 15...hit a bit of a plateau with the weight loss. Reevaluating the foods I'm eating. Feel free to add me.
  • crhalte
    crhalte Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I'm on day 4 (break from the fiber drink - yay!) and down 5 lbs. Feeling pretty good. I'm not very hungry so that has helped.

What kind of things are you all eating? I find that I need easy things for lunch and I've been using a protien shake for breakfast (not theirs) becuase I am always on the run. Dinner is where I am a little more creative, but I'm honestly a hot mess in the kitchen.