Hi!

Options
jsingley899
jsingley899 Posts: 54 Member
Hey everyone!

So far it is just me here so hopefully someone finds the group soon and I can create a support system. I'm doing well on my challenge so far, did a walk run for about 2.66 miles with my son Tyler. It was tough, but I felt really proud of myself when I was done! :)

Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Hello! Happy to see this group! I'm on Day 11 of the 24 Day Challenge. :)
  • jsingley899
    Options
    Oh very cool! Nice to meet you! I'm on day 5, and I am seeing some weight loss starting! How are your results?
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    I lost 5 pounds in the Cleanse Phase, which I was really happy with. I have been losing weight the past couple months but had gotten pretty lazy with my eating habits so I was hoping the 24 day challenge would get me focused again. This is my 2nd day of the Max Phase and I'm feeling great.
  • jsingley899
    Options
    That is really great! I'm now on day 6 of my cleanse phase and I have lost 5 pounds so far and one pants size. When I look in the mirror I don't exactly look different I don't think yet, but that might just because I see myself every day. I'm looking forward to the max phase to see how different it is from the cleanse phase and what kind of results I will see with that.
  • crhalte
    crhalte Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I start on Monday.

How are your results so far?

I'm excited and nervous. I also started a boot camp class this week so I'm hoping between the challenge and new exercise class I'll be able to drop 10 lbs. Fingers crossed!
  • jsingley899
    Options
    Hi!

So far I am down one pants size so that is awesome! I had a little trouble switching from cleanse to max phase, but that seems to be working itself out! It may have just been a stomach bug though, been taking it easy for a day or two, but excited to start my cardio back up! :)
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Hi.
    I start on Monday.

How are your results so far?

I'm excited and nervous. I also started a boot camp class this week so I'm hoping between the challenge and new exercise class I'll be able to drop 10 lbs. Fingers crossed!

Today is Day 24 for me. Curious to get on the scale tomorrow and see how much I lost over the course of the challenge.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    I lost 8.6 pounds total - 4.6 during the cleanse phase and 4.0 during the max phase. I'm actually up today from where I was Thursday though (not sure why) so if I had reported on Thursday I would have been down 9.3 pounds.
  • godsgrl33
    godsgrl33 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi, I haven't done the full "challenge", but I just finished the Herbal Cleanse, and I am now taking the MNS and the Spark. I haven't tried the shakes yet. I have been doing advocare products since the new year, and have lost a total of 46 lb., and went from a tight size 18, to a 12-14 (depending on brand). I am glad I found an advocare group to join, and I hope we can all motivate each other throughout this journey. Congratulations on everyone's weight loss! I don't know about everyone else, but I sure love my Spark. Can't function without it.
  • crhalte
    Options
    I lost 8.6 pounds total - 4.6 during the cleanse phase and 4.0 during the max phase. I'm actually up today from where I was Thursday though (not sure why) so if I had reported on Thursday I would have been down 9.3 pounds.

Congratulations!!! That is awesome.

On day 2 here. Fiber drink is gross, but I get it down. I do like Spark, but I miss my coffee.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Hi, I haven't done the full "challenge", but I just finished the Herbal Cleanse, and I am now taking the MNS and the Spark. I haven't tried the shakes yet. I have been doing advocare products since the new year, and have lost a total of 46 lb., and went from a tight size 18, to a 12-14 (depending on brand). I am glad I found an advocare group to join, and I hope we can all motivate each other throughout this journey. Congratulations on everyone's weight loss! I don't know about everyone else, but I sure love my Spark. Can't function without it.

That's amazing! Congratulations! Any tips you have would be greatly appreciated.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options

On day 2 here. Fiber drink is gross, but I get it down. I do like Spark, but I miss my coffee.

Thanks! I wasn't a fan of the fiber drink either. I understand there's another flavor that tastes better. I got the one that came with the bundle.
  • godsgrl33
    godsgrl33 Posts: 307 Member
    Options

The peaches and cream fiber drink is better than the citrus. The default selection for 24 day challenge is citrus, so next time, ask for peaches and cream.
  • candyav911
    candyav911 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone! I ordered my challenge kit and should receive it by Friday. Can't wait to get started. Love all the positive news you have all shared and look forward to seeing results.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    I started my 24 day challenge on May 2 and stuck to it religiously for the 24 days (along with days 25, 26 and 27). Today we had a work function and for the first time in nearly a month I had alcohol, diet coke, white bread, and chocolate. It was all fine, but I was surprised by how little I craved the things I haven't been eating. Okay the Morgan Diet Coke was pretty good :laugh: but I would have been okay without the rest. I had one chocolate covered strawberry and skipped the rest of the desserts.
  • crhalte
    Options
    I started my 24 day challenge on May 2 and stuck to it religiously for the 24 days (along with days 25, 26 and 27). Today we had a work function and for the first time in nearly a month I had alcohol, diet coke, white bread, and chocolate. It was all fine, but I was surprised by how little I craved the things I haven't been eating. Okay the Morgan Diet Coke was pretty good :laugh: but I would have been okay without the rest. I had one chocolate covered strawberry and skipped the rest of the desserts.

Just curious on how you feel today. I know when I limit sweets (including soda) and then have it again, I have a difficult time stopping eating them or I find that I crave them all over again.

Sounds like you did a great job of limiting your endulgences. :)
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options

Just curious on how you feel today. I know when I limit sweets (including soda) and then have it again, I have a difficult time stopping eating them or I find that I crave them all over again.

Sounds like you did a great job of limiting your endulgences. :)

The only thing I really (really) craved was diet coke. I didn't let myself have one, but it was really hard.
  • jsingley899
    Options
    Hey! Congrats on your weight loss! That is awesome results!! I love the Spark, it really wakes me up in the morning and gets me through my day. I have found a lot of people don't like the Fiber drink, but I either mix it in with my Spark or some sunny D and it works really great. I had a few bumps on the MNS part, so I'm still not sure if I will continue with that, but loved the Herbal Cleanse and the Catalyst, Thermoplus, and Carb pills.
  • jsingley899
    Options
    Try mixing your fiber drink with either your spark drink or some sunny delight, makes it so much better!!! Hope that helps! :)

• jsingley899
    Options
    Awesome! Keep us updated on your results!!

Hi everyone! I ordered my challenge kit and should receive it by Friday. Can't wait to get started. Love all the positive news you have all shared and look forward to seeing results.