90 Day Challenge!

Options
Hello group! I was so excited to see that there is such an active group dedicated to TurboFire :) For the last couple weeks I've been working on the Prep Schedule. I absolutely LOVE the workouts and Chalene is such a motivating instructor. I started my official 90 day challenge yesterday! Took before pictures, weighed in and measured. I'm getting married in September and am hoping this will be my key to success and looking beautiful in my wedding dress. The hardest part for me has always been sticking to it and staying motivated, so please feel free to add me! I love having friends who are working on the same workouts. I find it so much more motivating to share success and work through challenges together. Good luck to all of you!

Replies

• rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I also did the prep schedule and am now on week 6 of the 90 day program! Feel free to add me! Turbo Fire is awesome!!
  • actiontime26
    actiontime26 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i'm on week 10. feel free to add me :)
  • BGent
    BGent Posts: 112
    Options
    You know I love Turbo Fire! If anyone wants to add me feel free, I completed the prep schedule last summer and have started week 3 of the regular schedule today. Looking forward to keeping others motivated and hope friends will help me stay motivated and on track. :happy:
  • tara9blur
    tara9blur Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I start week 10 of TurboFire, and I'm loving it! Always looking for new TF buddies - feel free to add me!
  • dressed2killl
    Options
    I am on week 2 of prep, but now I am thinking I should have just went ahead with the regular schedule. Its all good either way, finishing the 9 week prep + the 20 week regular schedule gives me the perfect amount of time to be FIT for my 30th bday!
  • BGent
    BGent Posts: 112
    Options
    I am on week 2 of prep, but now I am thinking I should have just went ahead with the regular schedule. Its all good either way, finishing the 9 week prep + the 20 week regular schedule gives me the perfect amount of time to be FIT for my 30th bday!

Congrats on starting the program! I think starting with the prep is a good idea, it gets you in the right frame of mind when you begin the regular schedule. ;) Keep up the great work!
  • dressed2killl
    Options
    I think because I did a week on the regular schedule, I feel like the prep schedule is going to slow and I was afraid I wasn't going to lose any weight. But I am down 5 lbs since starting last monday, so I'm feeling good.

Doing HIIT on the 2nd day of workout off the original schedule, I was like whoa turbofire is no joke!
  • kaceyb10
    kaceyb10 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 1st 4 weeks and love it! It is the first workout I have stuck with! Add me too!