Weekly Chat Thread Mon 5-27 - Sun 6/2

Options
rachpetersen
rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
Good morning my lovely turbo fire hotties!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready to get back at it!! I did Core 20 and Stretch 40 this morning and hope to go for a little run later today! My morning started off with trying a new oatmeal pancake recipe...which was an epic fail and ended up just being mush in a bowl that I had to eat with a spoon...but it still tasted good and was amusing so it's all good! Go get them workouts girls!!:happy:

Replies

• jmaguil4
    jmaguil4 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am finally posting because I have managed to stay on track and I am on week 3 of the new TF schedule. I have both the old and new schedule, but went with the new one because it has a lot more of the strength, core and HIITS. I just finished Fire 45 EZ, which still kills me and tomorrow is rest for me, since the husband is off.
    I did do TF for about 8 weeks last March through May, lost 22 by eating clean and TF, then had to stop because I was hit by a car at my university drop off! Chiropractor has cleared me and I am so ready to lose another 20!
    Chalene is awesome, and TF definitely works wonders, I am down 5 lbs already and eating 1500+ exercise! Anybody feel free to add me, although I am rather quiet and typically just track.

Good luck to all of you BEAUTIFUL ladies!
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Fire 30 and stretch 10 done this morning! Feeling it in my legs after my run yesterday!!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    HIIT20+Abs10+Stretch10= DONE

Only one more day of Week 11 :drinker:
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Starting Week 12 today...WOW I can't believe it went by so fast! HIIT 25 done
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm a Turbo Fire slacker this week. Took some days to travel and change my rest day from Monday back to Sunday now that run club is done. Start week 11 on Friday! In the meantime I've broken a couple running PRs. I bought Les Mills Pump today and plan to start that after week 12 because it will be easier to get some longer runs in with a 3 day a week workout, but look forward to doing the Turbo advanced weeks eventually.
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Fire 45EZ + Stretch 10 done...again! And I kicked my workouts butt today!! I was sweating up a storm...not that the 93% humidity didn't help in that area any!! Have a great day ladies!!
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Day 6: Fire 30 & Stretch 10
    It's my second day using 1lb each weighted gloves and I really felt those punches in my arms. I getting more familiar with the combos and was able to put more energy into class today! Goal for tomorrow: start TF by 10am instead of noon.
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    Fire 55ez today week 12 is flying by! I wish my 1month weight plateau would break this week.
  • angie_04
    Options
    Fire55EZ=DONE

One more week left of the 12 Weeks :bigsmile:
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Core 20 + Stretch 10 this morning...enjoyed having it a bit shorter today and that was the end of my week of recovery, week 8!! 4 more weeks and I'm done!! So excited to start the HIIT workouts again tomorrow!!
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Day 7: Core 20 & Stretch 40
    On to week 2!
  • LaChinaDoll
    LaChinaDoll Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! Ive missed a couple days because I had a family emergency. Can I make them up? or should I just continue?
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! Ive missed a couple days because I had a family emergency. Can I make them up? or should I just continue?
    I kept track of which ones I missed and had planned to make them up at the end. As it turns out I had a week come up we were traveling part of it so I made them up then (I think there were 3) so I wouldn't have to worry about missing even more while traveling.
  • angie_04
    Options
    HIIT25+Abs10+Stretch10=DONE :happy:
  • diva099
    diva099 Posts: 42
    Options
    Hey ladies I did Fire EZ55 today, for some reason it is my favorite....
  • xintothevoidxz
    Options
    I can already feel my exhaustion from next week's schedule....5am (yes....5am) workout, (7:30-5) work, (5:30-9:30) motorcycle class, sleep - rinse/repeat Mon-Fri, anniversary party on Saturday, baseball game Sunday.....maybe I should ask for Monday off :P
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    Fire45ez today. I really don't care for that one but I knocked it out
  • HeatherBrookmyer
    HeatherBrookmyer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Fire45ez today. I really don't care for that one but I knocked it out

I always dread that one too, especially the heel clicking, shoulder brushing part...I don't know why but I get to that part and totally lose it and it's not even hard! Probably because I just don't like it, lol!