Starting another Whole30 today, May 28th. :)

Options
cksummer2013
cksummer2013 Posts: 39 Member
I was going to wait until June 1, but since this past weekend I ended up overdoing it on some of the "bad" stuff aka alcohol and I feel awful I have decided to start today. I want to get back on track and not feel like this anymore. Anyone with me?

Replies

• SnicciFit
    SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I started a Whole10 today for the same reasons :happy:
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I have been contemplating whether I should give it another shot or not. I'm not quite prepared to start today but I think I just may need to start it up in a couple of days!
  • celestinha
    celestinha Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I started a Whole30 yesterday! I'm in :)
  • cksummer2013
    cksummer2013 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I started a Whole10 today for the same reasons :happy:

Snicci, is that the best thing to do when you get to the point of health you want and fall off for a few days? Just curious. I know my digestive system is giving me fits today girl... Guess I'm getting rid of all those toxins..LOL
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm not starting a Whole30 (I never was able to be true to it last time) but am back on the Paleo plan as of lunch today. I need to do this, I feel so much better in so many ways and it really wasn't bad at all I just have a process carb demon lurking in my brain telling me I want and need things I do not.
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of starting again June 2nd/3rd. I've definitely fallen back into old habits, even though I felt so great before :( I'm finding myself a lot busier these days, and I just haven't been planning things like I should. I really need to try to get back into the habit of weekend prep!

This Friday and Saturday, I have some friends from university coming to visit me in South Korea, so I certainly plan to take them out for all the best food those 2 days. All the more reason to get back to a Whole30 after all the food we'll be eating!
  • DangerKeene
    Options
    I am also starting on June 1. I am new to both Paleo and MFP. I don't anticipate too much trouble since I am already dairy free (except for the occasional pizza binge), and I am a big veggie lover. I've managed to pack on about 12 pounds in the last six months and am committed to losing it all. I could use the support though! I am trying to convince my sisters to do this with me but need to have a backup plan for support (i.e. MFP) to get through June and beyond.
  • explore_live
    explore_live Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the Success I am back on a whole 14 to 21,

what did you everyone notice when butting things back in your body, how did you react to food?
  • labgeekj80
    labgeekj80 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just started today. Would love some support and love to give support. I have done paleo in the past and can't wait to do this all the way! Feel free to friend me.