Introductions

Options
2»

Replies

• pandabagpuss
    pandabagpuss Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm Sally and I'm from Sheffield in the UK. I'm 24 (well actually 23 but it's my birthday on Sunday! :-)) I am about 5'4" and currently weigh 80 kgs (176lbs), so my target weight by Halloween (well 26th Oct really as it's my friends wedding) is 62kg (136lbs). I lead a pretty sedentary lifestyle at the moment thanks to 2 years of serious health issues but I'm determined to loose all this weight I've put on in the last couple of years, and this seems like a great challenge. :-)

Feel free to add me.

xx

Happy birthday!

Thanks! It isn't actually until June 2nd and I've already been told that I'm going out for 4 different meals so I have a feeling this challenge for me won't really be starting until next week... But hey ho! I'm sure I'll have a great 4 day birthday! :-)
  • FruityLoops
    FruityLoops Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

I'm Loops, I'm 36, 5'7" and I live in Gloucestershire in the UK.

I adore Halloween even though it isn't that big over here. Last year we went to a party in town with friends and I was a vampire... a fat vampire, this year we're probably going to the same party but I want to look very different from last year :happy: I've already sketched the outfit I want to make, and I hope it'll look as good on me as it does on paper for a change, I might share it nearer the time :wink:

SW: 291
    CW: 245
    GW: 185 roughly
  • timarii
    timarii Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm Theresa, I'm shooting more for the end of September when I'll be getting married but Halloween works too! I'd love to meet this goal before my birthday in november.

I'm 27 and 5'7"

SW 240
    CW 213
    GW 150
    Challenge goal: 180 (giving myself some room for honeymoon)

I've been having some trouble losing weight or inches despite deficit and regular lifting so I'm hoping that frequently checking in with a group will help keep me from throwing in the towel. It's hard to be running and getting nowhere.
  • kathyrazz
    kathyrazz Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kathy from Ottawa, and will soon be turning 49 (no really!) :-) I went to a super fun Hallowe'en party last year and didn't feel sexy at all...this year I'd really like to!

SW 170
    GW 132
  • wpbmommy1
    wpbmommy1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Annette, I live in South Florida, and I'm a sugar and carb addict. I'm 37 and 5'9"

SW 184.5
    CW 182.8
    GW 145

Battling type 2 diabetes; trying to lower my carb count

If I lost 40 I would be almost back to pre-kids weight. I was actually 135 but I don't need to be there. I liked the curves I had at 145.

The biggest satisfaction would be me, arriving to this yearly Halloween party I go to, fully masked so no one could recognize me, and then pulling a big reveal!!! That is my little fantasy in my head and it works for me so I'm going with it!
  • Chellody22
    Chellody22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Michelle. I'm 29 with two kids, and I'm from Western NY. My current weight is 175, I was 185 when I started just over a month ago. Losing 40 lbs by halloween would put me at or very near my goal weight.
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Rita from Arizona..I'm 5'1 and .current weight is 190 by Halloween it will be 150 very close to my goal weight of 140!! We can do this! :)
  • Evoken
    Evoken Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Halooo Friends!!!
    I am just trying to be consistent , because I know if I am consistent I will lose weight. I am from Wisconsin.
    SW 174lbs
    GW 134lbs
    Good Luck Awesome People
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm Shelly from California. I'm 5'5" and CW is 174.6. Losing 40 would put me right at my goal, which would be PERFECT because October 30th is my birthday! :wink:
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am Natalie from Ireland!
    Looking forward to this challenge! :)
    S.W: 255 lbs
    C.W: 222 lbs
    G.W: 180 lbs
    I am 5 ft 5".
    Loosing 40 lbs would mean so much to me, we can do this!!!
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I am Susan from Oregon.

Current Weight 229.1
    Starting Weight 317

The 40lbs I will lose by Halloween will put me over my 100 lb mark!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Yeah Kim, you joined!!! You are a great motivator!!! And New Orleans at Halloween will be thrilling!!
    I always am grateful for your unwavering support!
    Ivy