Weight loss challenge

Options
kithalloyd
kithalloyd Posts: 135 Member
The new challenge will start this Friday the 1ST. I am happy to be doing this again. I hope that the numbers are good so that we can have a good dependable team. I feel that working as a group keeps me focused. I cant wait to see what this 12 weeks will bring. Please do your weigh in once a week on Fridays now instead of Mondays. There will be informative information weekly and a weekly question. Anyone who would like to post a topic at anytime please feel free to do so. Im EXCITED!!

Replies

• MarjorieStevens
    MarjorieStevens Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't currently own a scale. I do plan to purchase one when I get paid on the 3rd of June.
  • jbalistriere
    jbalistriere Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'll weigh in the next two Thursdays as I will not be near my consistent scale for the next two Fridays. I don't think that should cause an issue.
  • kithalloyd
    Options
    No everythings ok! Long as you are trying and we are working together it is fine :smile:
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I will commit to weighing once a week although I cannot commit to it being every Friday. I work night shift. When I have to work on Thursday nights I don't like to come home and weigh myself after I've been at work eating and drinking water all night! I always weigh the morning after I've had a night off. I've tried to weigh myself in the afternoon when I wake up but that doesn't work as well as weighing in the mornings. So I will get as close to Friday as I can:)
  • kithalloyd
    Options
    Its ok anyday is good! I just chose fridays because its the last of the month :smile:
  • LindaMVachon
    LindaMVachon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i AM excited on the first day of the challenge it was beautiful out. So I walked for an hour. :)