I have zero friends on myfitnesspal

Options
missnarwhal
missnarwhal Posts: 8 Member
Hello Bees,

I have no friends on fitness pal and I was wondering if anyone wants to be my friend and we can support one another. Also, if you live in the Maryland area perhaps we could work out together?! I swear I am not a total creep. Hahaha.

Replies

• utcalgirl
    utcalgirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    SOunds like a great idea.. When is your wedding?
  • missnarwhal
    missnarwhal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My wedding is October of 2013. My IDEAL lose would be 50lbs but I know I probably wouldn't look have the curve I have now grown accustom to so I am sticking with 30lbs and we will see how I feel at that point. It is more able comfort than about what the scale says.
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My wedding is October of 2013. My IDEAL lose would be 50lbs but I know I probably wouldn't look have the curve I have now grown accustom to so I am sticking with 30lbs and we will see how I feel at that point. It is more able comfort than about what the scale says.

My situation is just like yours! Wedding in October 2013, would like to drop 50 before then - 40 before dress shopping this fall/winter, if possible!
  • BahamaMama77
    BahamaMama77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I'm BayStateBride on the Bee. I'm on MFP every day so I'm gonna send you a friend request right now. :)
  • mariakhar
    mariakhar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would really like some MFP friends for the last stretch. 5 weeks until the wedding EEEK!!
    I have no real goal, just want to track what I am eating. Of course loosing weight is a great bonus.
    I'm angela85 on WB.
  • josephine0701
    josephine0701 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Heyhey!
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I'll gladly be your friend
  • stinastudios
    stinastudios Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • maniccupcake
    Options
    adding you. I'm in the same boat.
  • BeeRodMul
    BeeRodMul Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Joining in! Feel free to add me!
  • eissak
    eissak Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm another October 2013 bride! I've got about 20-25 pounds I'd like to lose, but realistically I'd be happy with 15. :)