Step 2 !!!

Options
Okay now tell me why you want to lose weight and what is your fear if you dont lose it we are going to try to get ride of that fear together and for where we are right now we are doing great !!!my fear is that when i get into highschool everyone is gonna make fun of my weight !! and i dont want diabetisis or anysort of heart dieses

Replies

• Ariforever
    Ariforever Posts: 9
    Options
    I want to lose weight to gain more self confidence and to become healthier. I want to have a healthier and more active lifestyle. I would also like to prevent any diseases and problems before it is to late.
  • 13melis92
    13melis92 Posts: 4
    Options
    I want to lose weight because I remember how much better I felt when I was lighter, my energy levels were higher and I was much more confident. In general I just want to be healthy, skinnier and avoid bringing harm to my body. There are so many conditions and diseases that can be avoided just by making small changes in your diet.
    Also not as important, but I'm a nursing student and I want to make sure I can set an example for the people I will one day take care of.
  • SandiW02
    SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Well, I am 41 so I have passed high school - done 10 years in the military (yup weight problem there too) - had 2 children and here I am. I finished my Masters in Education/Leadership in Nov of 2012 and I not only want to lose the weight for myself but set a healthy example for my children and my future students. I have been around long enough to know my weight could prevent me from getting a job.