90 day challenge + meal plan

Options
Candyhorse105
Candyhorse105 Posts: 15 Member
So I just started doing Cassey's videos this week (i started a bit last week but this is my first week with the diet and exercising). I've never done pilates before. and i was wondering.....

should i be doing her pop pilates videos? or should i be trying to master her basic videos?

Replies

• downtownmama
    downtownmama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Don't you just LOVE Cassey?! I've been doing Pilates for years. Started with "Winsor Pilates" and have moved onto Cassey's videos. I would say to start with the beginner videos for a week or two. She really emphasizes proper form and breathing, which are super important to get the results you want from Pilates. Then as you feel ready for more of a challenge, move on to the harder ones, or the monthly calendar!

Good luck :)
  • Candyhorse105
    Candyhorse105 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i remember hearing the winsor pilates before!

i do love cassey she's so much fun!!!

Thank you for the advice! I'm still loosly fallowing the begginer calendar right now. its like she was thinking of me when i just started XD

thank you for your advice!!! good luck to you too!! :D
  • yogababe4
    Options
    I've been doing the meal plan and calendar since October 5; before that I just did videos here and there. so for I've hit my initial goal weight of 155, my new goal is a muscular 150. Hoping to be a size 10/12 by March :)