5/29 Pre Challenge Day -3

Options
JurneyEve
JurneyEve Posts: 84 Member
Good morning. Yesterday was a good day for me. I stayed under my calories, I did 9 girly push ups and I rode my stationary for 30 minutes. Today I'm going to the Magic Kingdom. I've got my trusty pedometer so I'll be counting my steps. Let's see how many steps I take spending all day at Disney.

Today, remember to do your "Push up challenge." Everybody have a great day and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

"To feel fit as a fiddle, you must tone down your middle."

♥ Diana

Replies

• Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Wow, quiet around here today. Assuming I can resist the lure of the cookies they put out in the evening at the hotel, I'll be under calories, gotten in an hour workout, and did 14 girly push-ups. Not my best day, but SO much better than yesterday!
  • Jenna_Bearden
    Jenna_Bearden Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I did 60 minutes of Total Body Sculpt, Bodies in Motion with Gilad, and 15mins of Balance with Christian Fitness Tv. Also, I had Zumba tonight, with Strength training: 12 Squats, 15 Sit-ups, 100 Reverse Crunches. Definitely a busy day, but I feel great. No Pain, No Gain, right? I still haven't added push-ups to the list, I totally need to.

I am so jealous of the Magic Kingdom, probably one of my favorite places to be. I hope you enjoyed your day, and you got a lot of steps in, can't wait to hear how many you done.

~Jenna
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Drat! I missed the beginning of this challenge :sad:
  • iplibrarian
    iplibrarian Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good morning All! Happy Thursday! Yesterday was an ok day for me. I went slightly over my calories and really struggled with hunger and cravings. I only was able to walk for a short while. But... today is another day! :smile:
  • sarahdmccallum
    sarahdmccallum Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Have lots of water (or herbal teas to switch it up!) Every time you feel hungry drink a full glass of water/tea before you eat to help signal to your body that you are full more quickly.
    We all have off days, hang in there :)
  • iplibrarian
    iplibrarian Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Have lots of water (or herbal teas to switch it up!) Every time you feel hungry drink a full glass of water/tea before you eat to help signal to your body that you are full more quickly.
    We all have off days, hang in there :)

Thank you!!