Just took my at home test today- positive

Options
candacefausset
candacefausset Posts: 297 Member
Hi all, I just took my at home pregnancy test today and it was positive. I am excited even though we didn't want to have another baby just yet. I was also a little disappointed when I thought about not being able to continue to lose weight. But I know I can stay active and would love to meet some moms to be on here that are wanting to stay active too! Please feel free to friend me!

ETA: We have a beautiful 20 mo daughter already so this will be our second little bean!

Replies

• Erinthebodo
    Erinthebodo Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Yay, it is exciting, isn't it. But I know how you feel about the weight loss thing - I had just about hit my dream weight (65kg) when I found out I was pregnant, and realistically, it'll be 18 months at least before I'm back at this weight again.
  • Odiliawine
    Odiliawine Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being an incubator! Most doctors will let you maintain your weight if you begin at obese, so maybe we can both make it our goals to maintain :)
  • candacefausset
    candacefausset Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being an incubator! Most doctors will let you maintain your weight if you begin at obese, so maybe we can both make it our goals to maintain :)

I'm going to try my best!
  • wonderflair
    wonderflair Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Welcome to FF&P!