Before and Afters! pics and measurements

Options
2»

Replies

• jkrim941
    jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    BA30DS.jpg

Lost 6 lbs during the course of the 35-40 days I did the workout. (every day but 1 day!) Can't wait to see how 'ripped' I get.
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    BA30DS.jpg

Lost 6 lbs during the course of the 35-40 days I did the workout. (every day but 1 day!) Can't wait to see how 'ripped' I get.

Good job! I bought 5 lbs weights and I'm thinking of doing ripped with those. The only thing is I'm training for a half marathon and my workout schedule is already pretty intense to add in additional time each day. Is ripped 20 minutes too?
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You guys all look awesome! I can definitely see the differences in the before and afters!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    30dsweightloss.jpg

Down 10.4 inches =)
  • jkrim941
    jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    30dsweightloss.jpg

Down 10.4 inches =)

That's great!! What a difference!
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    30dsweightloss.jpg

Down 10.4 inches =)

I definitely see a difference! Awesome job!
  • FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    If you guys haven't had the chance, check out this recent, awesome thread:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/673349-30-day-shred-result-show-us-your-before-after-pics

Seriously, the pictures on here are amazing! :D
    Great job everyone who has posted on here too!!
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 30DS in 2 weeks when I get done with Hip Hop Abs...Great progress everyone. So much more excited to start now!
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Going to do my measurements and starting weight tomorrow ready for 30DS challenge starting June 1st. Get on it people. Nt te same without other people to help motivate!! :)
  • crystalreaves2
    crystalreaves2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Im here with you! Tho I will most likely skip weekends because of being gone most of the day both dynasty I iwll be working my butt off tho...and I meant that pun lol