Leslie Sansone June 2013 Walk Challenge

Options
texasgardnr
texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
WELCOME to all walkers! It is almost June, and time to be thinking about a new monthly challenge!

This group is open to any and all walkers, the majority of us use Leslie Sansone Walk At Home workouts, but those great walks outside or on the treadmill, as well as other Walk DVDs, count too. However you get your walk in, join us!

We are a positive, supportive group, and I promise that this challenge will motivate, challenge, as well as inspire you!

Set your goal for how many miles you want to walk, indoors or outside, this month. Post your results daily, weekly, however you like.

If you find this group in the middle of the month it doesn't matter which day of the month that you join in. Just set your goals to reflect what you want to walk for the remaining days. You are always welcome!

So tie up those shoes and get some water, and let's start walking!

Blessings and Hugs,

Replies

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    I am in. I will walk 120 miles this month. If that is too easy for me I will 'up' it half way through.
  • Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I am only going with 28mi for the month, 7mi for a week! I know it is little but my daughter learned to ride her bike with no training wheels, so I have been doing more biking then walking! :wink:
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I'm in....30 this month because I'm more focused on water aerobics and strength training. But I need the miles as well
  • Lisaget2awesome
    Lisaget2awesome Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I will do 90 mile a month and hopefully more
  • melissaerrington3
    melissaerrington3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'll do 50 miles
  • iquiltoo
    iquiltoo Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    This is my first month - I just started doing a Leslie walk DVD in May! so between the DVD and the treadmill (I alternate days) I will commit to 15 miles. I am working my way up - I can't walk as fast as Leslie does yet, so am only counting it as about 3/4 of a mile each day, and I do a little over half a mile on the treadmill. Oh yes, there's the few laps I walk too - I will have to figure those out too! Maybe I will make 20.
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    Shooting for 50 miles this month.
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Goal: 50 miles...make it an AWESOME month ladies!!!

Oh, since my PC won't let me post in the other thread...I did 2 miles with Chris Freytag today. for a total of 121 in May.

Sue
  • jktin08
    jktin08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Count me in for June!! 50 miles!! Let's DO THIS!! :D
  • skjsd
    skjsd Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm going to try for 60 again this month. I only got to 47 miles for May so I'm hoping I can make it this month!!
  • Crystal_LeeDee
    Options
    I"m back & ready for the June challenge. I'll go for 50 miles.
  • Asimi7
    Asimi7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is my first time doing a challenge, I will set the goal at 50 :)
  • padisneyfour
    padisneyfour Posts: 220
    Options
    Another busy month here so going to set my June goal at 75( hopefully I will get more in)!
  • melissaerrington3
    melissaerrington3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • shpr4
    shpr4 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi all. Hoping to do 50 miles this month and kick-start my weightloss journey;)
  • 1jlazymom
    1jlazymom Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    70 miles for this month for me
  • pinkfink
    pinkfink Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll try for 50 miles for June!
  • tallvanurse
    tallvanurse Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 40 miles in June.
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new walkers :smile: , and it is so nice seeing many familiar walking buddies :happy: on this first day of June. So encouraging to be sure. I took a short outdoor walk with the dog, but b/c of the stray dog this morning our walk was cut short :grumble: . I did not do a DVD today.

Just wanted to check in to see how it is going. Tomorrow will more than likely still be my rest day unless I decide that today was actually it lol. I will see how I am feeling.

Enjoy your weekend y'all :flowerforyou:
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    June 1st. Not a great start for me but I will make it up later

120 miles to walk
    3.5 miles walked
    116.5 to go