Hi there! New Here

Options
nikket3000
nikket3000 Posts: 18 Member
Hi Everyone, I am Stephanie.
I have always known that gluten bothers me, I get tired, bloated and rashy, but after cutting it out for the most part on a low carb diet and then resuming a normal SAD diet I got really sick. I have uncontrollable reflux and it has been difficult to eat anything. I had to do a gluten challenge and have a biopsy done for Celiac on just this last week and I would love all the support I can get.
Nice to join you all!

Replies

• amberpic
    amberpic Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm new here, too. Just joined MFP this week. I have fibromyalgia, and my doctor recommended a gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free diet (in that order...just to prioritize if I need to cheat). It definitely helps me feel better. I just need the support to stick with it, as it's incredibly difficult to maintain when you're busy.
  • Weeblessings
    Weeblessings Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new to the MFP world too.We have many food allergies in this house, including gluten
  • mclgo
    mclgo Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to gluten-free eating as well. My doctor recommended a 30-day trial so here I am!
    Good luck to all of us.
    Margaret
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone! I've been gluten free almost 3 years now! It gets a lot easier! :)