May 26-31 Results & Weigh-In

Options
mommamellymac
mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
week14_zps0eebca51.jpg

Here is your weigh-in for the next week!

Start Weight:
Current Weight:
Goal Weight:

MEASUREMENTS:

Weekly struggle: {Are you tracking? are you eating correctly? are you working out? Did you forget something?}

WEEKLY NSV: {Instead of a strength, a weekly non-scale victory. What made you squeal with delight and made you proud of you?}

GROUP CHALLENGE: Congratulations on reaching our group goal! We have lost 30! Lets amp it up to 40!

GROUP PROGRESS:drinker: :
10lbs lost: achieved 3/9/2013
20lbs lost: achieved 3/29/2013
30lbs lost: achieved! 5/10/2013
40lbs lost:

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! Remember, we are an open group!

If you don't want to do the challenge anymore, please let me know. If you are not active after two weeks, I will remove your name from the chart. Any suggestions? Concerns? Send me a message! You can also add me to see when I post!

Replies

• phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 138
    Last week: 128
    This week: 129

Well it's my TOM so I usually go up a few pounds but hopefully I'll be back to losing next week!
  • Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Start Weight:180
    Current Weight:176
    Goal Weight: 168

3 weeks to go....lets see what happens......Looking forward to the new one starting end of June......
    I think I am having a hard time getting motivated with this one because I started it late & went on a cruise...ha!
    Good Luck!
    Janice:flowerforyou:
  • MagicFeather
    MagicFeather Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    challenge start weight: 154
    last weigh-in: 144.3
    current weigh: 143.4

nsv: bought a bikini this week. Woo-hoo. Trying to follow the idea that we all have the right to wear what we want at the beach, no matter what size we are. Still a work in progress, of course, but why wait? Summer is almost here! Plus I thought it might motivate me to kick it up a notch for the next couple of weeks.

I hope to break 140 by the end of the challenge but I see that I've lost more than 10 lbs so far on this challenge so I'm psyched about that. I've never stuck to a weight loss process for this long (started in November '12) but these days I know for sure that I'm going to make it to my goal and beyond (maintenance) even if it takes a year or more.
  • flanary888
    flanary888 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! Still doing the no scale thing!
  • mommamellymac
    mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! Still doing the no scale thing!

I'm not on the scale either! but I'm glad you are still with us!!

Anyone else going to post? I'll give y'all a couple more hours before I post next week's.
  • RoseMay1122
    Options
    Hi, sorry I missed this week, I was away. I'm the same, but I'm back on the diet and exercise this week after a break to maintain. See if I can knock off those last couple of pounds before my friends wedding!