Updated Version with Bug Fixes

Options
Alex
Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
Thanks to everyone for participating in this beta test and for providing your feedback and bug reports. Your suggestions are being heard and shared with the rest of the MyFitnessPal team.

Update: The newest version of the beta app is now available:

1- Open Google Play Store app
2- Find MyFitnessPal (by searching, or going to menu > My apps)
3- On the MyFitnessPal screen, there should be an 'update' button.

To verify if you have the latest version. Open the MyFitnessPal app,
go to Menu > Settings > Help > About. You should see Version2.7-3301

Replies

• jenniferitzep
    jenniferitzep Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome to know that we were in sone small way able to help such a great app be greater and help so many people.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update, was wondering but didn't want to pester about it.
  • dragon1ady
    dragon1ady Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I got my email! Updating was no problem.
  • allikat93
    allikat93 Posts: 236
    Options
    I cant seem to be able to update mine. I as of right now have version 2.7-3239.
  • allikat93
    allikat93 Posts: 236
    Options
    I cant seem to be able to update mine. I as of right now have version 2.7-3239.

Figured it out :)
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel, is it possible to list the bug fixes so we can check them?
  • Monkeybutt74
    Monkeybutt74 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am using a Droid Razr Maxx.

I am not able to view my food diary unless I enter something into it. If I go into MFP on my iPod or iPad, there is a button on the bottom of the main screen called "My Diary" that I don't have on my phone. None of the button options show on my phone that show on my iPod and iPad.

This is a big thing for me because I use that to see what I've eaten for the day and sometimes will enter items in before I actually eat them so I can forecast my calories for later.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's just the design.

Thank you!!
  • mattskent
    mattskent Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am using a Droid Razr Maxx.

I am not able to view my food diary unless I enter something into it. If I go into MFP on my iPod or iPad, there is a button on the bottom of the main screen called "My Diary" that I don't have on my phone. None of the button options show on my phone that show on my iPod and iPad.

This is a big thing for me because I use that to see what I've eaten for the day and sometimes will enter items in before I actually eat them so I can forecast my calories for later.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's just the design.

Thank you!!

Touching the logo on the top left will bring up a side menu where you can click on diary and view it (among other things). I don't particularly love the extra step involved here either.