EXAMPLE OF CHRIS POWELL'S HIGH AND LOW DAYS PLEASE

Options
Hi,

I am just starting at this and would really appreciate some daily food menus that people have found that is working for them.

I know that is a lot to ask, but anybody help me please?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Warm Regards from Australia Alexandravr:smile:

Replies

• babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'm on my way out for a run here in a minute... but the stickies here in this group would be a great place to start.

Specifically here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/813951-so-you-want-to-start-choose-to-lose

Good Luck on your journey! I will be on vacation for the next few weeks, but I will be checking my messages at least every other day. Please let me know if you have specific questions, and I'll try to help!
  • ninnysgirls
    ninnysgirls Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am loving this diet! On the high carb days just go to the book under carbs and pick out what you like . It gives you the amounts of each kind of food. Remember it is only one serving per meal. I have been dividing mine up for example for my afternoon snack I ate 1 cup of greek yogurt (protein), I added 1 small peach, and 1/4 cup of kashi crisp cereal and a little strevia! Then I had celery sticks. It was so yummy and a perfect high carb snack. Today for snack I am going to have nonfat cottage cheese !/2 cup for my protein then 1 Tbs peanut butter (fat) and celery sticks(veg). If you go by his food guide (kinds of each type of food and amounts) then the portions he tells you it is pretty easy! For breakfast I have been having 1 scoop chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana, 1/4 cup of oatmeal (dry), 1 cup of water, 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk blended with ice. It is great to drink right after your shaper morning exercise! Good luck. I have only been on this diet for a couple of days and have lost 2 pounds. I was on the advocare challenge for 26 days and lost 2 pounds!! That is why I am excited about this. Now to decide just what I want for Sunday cheat day!!
  • Deanna_garnermommy
    Deanna_garnermommy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You can friend me, i am just figuring out how to eat on this LC, HC thing. I am use to eating LC like every day so its been a struggle. Check this week for me, i have done pretty good. so far this is kind of how i eat.

LC days:
    B: either yogurt, flaxmeal, gelled chia and berries OR oatmeal shake (chris powell's)
    L: Big salad;lettuce, tomato, cucumber, avocado, grilled chicken with a fatty oil dressing
    D: serving or veggies (or 2) with 5-6 oz of lean meat
    S: I eat a lot of ostrim beef sticks (look for them at gnc,vitamin shoppe or online) they are 14g protein and 2g fat and a good purse snack, or a hard boiled eggs, handful of raw unsalted almonds, string cheese, or my home made peanut flour protein muffins.

If you want to check my site for low carb recipes its http://keepmethin.blogspot.com (and NO i dont sell anything!)