What was your workout today?

Options
My workout today was Les Mills Combat HIIT Power. I hadn't done it in a while I'm pretty sure I will be sore tomorrow.:wink:

Replies

• 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    In the morning I love to do Turbo Jam! It keeps me pumped up all day long! : ):smile:
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I started Slim in 6 on Monday. I like it alot it's easy, soft on the knees and I get a great workout in 25 minutes.
  • HeidiHirtle
    HeidiHirtle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I start Turbo Fire on Monday. It'll be my first Beachbody workout program and I'm VERY excited! I'm doing myself a favour and doing the Prep Schedule since I haven't really worked out consistently for a long time. Can't wait to start!
  • susanbrown96
    Options
    Lots of ladies love Turbo Fire. Chalean Johnson gives such great info on health and fitness. I hope you really enjoy it. Do you have someone coaching you from Beachbody? It always helps to have a support system.
  • susanbrown96
    Options
    I've been wandering about Slim in 6. I heard there was a lot of lunges and crunches.
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    A friend from our little exercise group at work got me hooked on Chalean this year, I LOVE her energy and attitude! I was working out with her weight program as well and switched gears so I plan on trying to start that back up of an evening this week.No coach here, just dvds!