Cassey's June DietBet Challenge

Options
BrittanyMegan88
BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
I joined the dietbet that Cassey's hosting for the month of June a couple days ago. Did anyone else sign up for it? I'm super stoked to start! kinda scared too though, there's probably going to be tons of burpees, running and HIIT videos on this month's calendar!

Replies

• ButterfliiHawk
    ButterfliiHawk Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I know there's only a day to go....I am still considering!!!!!
    I literally haven't even got $25 to begin with!!!!! Haha!
    BUT I'm thinking I will probably just go along with the challenge still.....
    Xx
  • lauren31085
    lauren31085 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I joined as well! I'm brand new to Pilates, but loving it. My sister got me hooked, and then this DietBet started so I figured it would be great to really push me. I'm pretty much down to my last 6 pounds, so after this, if I win, I'll be in a great place. Good luck!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like!

(I'm Lauren, or Lauren H. on the dietbet site.)
  • BrittanyMegan88
    Options
    Xx
    Yeah, I didn't either, haha. My boyfriend paid the $25 so whatever I get I'm just going to give to him. I'm just excited to get to do it!!
  • BrittanyMegan88
    Options
    I joined as well! I'm brand new to Pilates, but loving it. My sister got me hooked, and then this DietBet started so I figured it would be great to really push me. I'm pretty much down to my last 6 pounds, so after this, if I win, I'll be in a great place. Good luck!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like!

(I'm Lauren, or Lauren H. on the dietbet site.)
    Yeah, I love Pilates!! I started back in December & am totally addicted now! That's awesome that you're so close to your goal weight, congrats! I still have another 12 pounds to lose.. Thanks! I'll definitely add you! I'm BrittanyMegan on there.
  • BrittanyMegan88
    Options
    Well apparently I can't figure out how to add people as friends on there anymore, haha. If I can figure it out, I'll add you..I know I saw how to do it once before but I don't remember now. :/
  • ButterfliiHawk
    ButterfliiHawk Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Xx
    Yeah, I didn't either, haha. My boyfriend paid the $25 so whatever I get I'm just going to give to him. I'm just excited to get to do it!!

Haha! What a sweet boyfriend you have! :D
    Ahh well, first day today, I'm kicking it anyways!! I'm gonna follow the DietBet though, it's a pretty good concept!
    Xx
  • qwertbug
    qwertbug Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I didn't join in time, but I'm going to follow along. It seems like a great way to keep everyone motivated.

Edit: Just found out we can join until June 2nd, count me in!
  • BrittanyMegan88
    Options
    Haha! What a sweet boyfriend you have! :D
    Ahh well, first day today, I'm kicking it anyways!! I'm gonna follow the DietBet though, it's a pretty good concept!
    Xx
    I didn't join in time, but I'm going to follow along. It seems like a great way to keep everyone motivated.

Edit: Just found out we can join until June 2nd, count me in!
    Awesome! I submitted my weigh in yesterday morning. ^.^