Updates Ladies?

Options
Bunniculette
Bunniculette Posts: 71 Member
Hey Brides! It's been pretty quiet over here lately... anyone already tie the knot? If so, PICTURES!!

Otherwise how are the diets and workouts going? I'm trying to step it up- the realization that I have just over three months to go freaks me out a little (okay, a LOT!)

Everything coming along for your big day?

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Replies

• Katey911
    Katey911 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    With just over 4 months to go I know exactly how you feel. I'm trying to balance a desire to "be healthier" with "look good for wedding photos!" I know I've made progess, though not much on the scale, but I've had a few great non-scale victories lately that I need to keep in mind and use as motivation.

Have you had fittings yet? If so, how'd that go?

How is your planning going? Finance & I had a CRAZY month of May so things slowed down for us but he knows they're about to get kicked up in a major way. I'm sure he's thrilled. ;)
  • Bunniculette
    Options
    No fittings yet, though I have to call because they told me to come for the first one sometime in June. I'm a little disappointed since I haven't lost a single pound since I purchased my dress and I'm starting to wonder, "do i cover my bat wings or just wing it?"

... but as you said, I have to remember the scale-less victories. Apparently I look thinner according to some of my co-workers so maybe the gym is tightening me up a bit. And, yea, I'm trying think of the long term benefits and not obsess over looking good for wedding photos lol (but doing a terrible job of it)

May was insane for us too, lots of birthdays and just constantly busy. June should be a lot quieter and we should get a lot more planning done. We are both so laid back about it, almost to a fault.

Hopefully come this time next month I'll have seen some big improvements. Between then and now I'll just remind myself that any improvement is improvement
  • raisingemilyjune
    Options
    No fittings here yet either, my dress isn't in yet but boy am I ever excited. I've lost 27lbs total since January and since purchasing my dress I have lost 4lbs. Started NROL4W on Wednesday and a purpose built Half-Marathon Training program on Tuesday since I have Tough Mudder in September.
  • Bunniculette
    Options
    Mrs Davies, you look FANTASTIC in your new profile pic!! Great job, by next August you are going to look like an entirely new girl! Wow, congratulations
  • juliebmomof3
    juliebmomof3 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    So my wedding is on the beach with just me and my hubby so I didn't make a big deal of the dress. In fact I ordered it online and yeah it totally didn't fit. It was from China so I wasn't trying to send it back so I was determined to fit into it. I still have 2 months to go and my dress fits beautifully! So excited!
  • Bunniculette
    Options
    That's awesome Julie!!