Anyone doing Brazil Butt Lift?

Options
2»

Replies

• juyahna
    juyahna Posts: 5
    Options
    I am on Day 2 and I've got to say, he is working some areas that I didn't even know about haha
  • atxmaria
    atxmaria Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Got the DVD's, starting today!
  • gorgeoouslady
    Options
    I got dvd's last 2 weeks so I will start it tomorrow evening. I don't know if I can manage two programs: Insanity (afternoon when my toddler nap) and BBL (evening) due of my toddler gets my attention a lot.
  • scubar17
    scubar17 Posts: 43
    Options
    I've completed two weeks on the program and so far I've only lost 1.2 pounds but I've lost 4.5 inches! I also incorporate Insanity twice a week and now Hip Hop Abs too.
  • gorgeoouslady
    Options
    I can't manage two programs at different time on same day even Insanity 2 months made me fall on floor and so exhausted even it was tough to me. I'll thinking about start it on September along with Focus T25.
  • MrsBandGeek
    MrsBandGeek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know this thread is old but I'm expecting my BBL in the mail soon and I'd love someone to talk to whose also doing it. Anybody else starting or doing it again? Add me!
  • EvilTracy
    Options
    This thread seems to have died down. Did everyone quit? I just received my Brazil Butt Lift in the mail last night when I got home from work. I am SO SO FREAKIN EXCITED to start tomorrow. I had already planned to go to the gym with a gf this morning, so I knew I wouldn't have time (nor the inclination) to do both today.

Is anyone still doing it? If so, do you keep track on your profile under 'exercise'? How do you log it?

I hope there is SOMEONE out there who is still doing it and can be my 'BBL buddy'...!! :wink:
  • EvilTracy
    Options
    Well, it seems as if I'm doing this by myself! But that's okay. I started the BBL this morning. I almost didn't do it, I woke up with a KILLER headache. So, I put my workout clothes on, took some Tylenol, and went downstairs to put the DVD in the PlayStation. I figured if I did all of that, and I STILL didn't want to work out, then I was forever doomed. And it worked! As soon as I started the DVD, I got right into it. And my headache went away!

As for the workout, I.... WAS.... TERRIBLE..!! But I did my best to keep up, all the while talking to the TV (oh heck no.. I can't do that... put my leg WHERE??!? ... ya right!!). I worked up a sweat, and my thighs and butt are still aching as I sit here and type this, but I DID IT!!

I'm pretty proud of myself.