Where is????

Options
ShellyAnn46
ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
Is everyone still involved here? Any thoughts to reenergize here in this group????

Replies

• OfficialLilCountryBelle
    Options
    I'm still here :) I created a new set of goals for June and all. Guess, I was just waiting for someone else to post....

June Goals:

1) Drink more water.
    2) Do challenge exercises on scheduled days. (I'm working out 5 days a week resting two)
    3) Walk at least 3 days each week. (Walk away the pounds counts)
    4) Practice jump roping at least 3 days a week.
    5) Log food and exercise everyday!!
    6) Loose 5 - 10 lbs

I'm definitely still working towards my goals. I started a 90 day fitness challenge June 1st. As, I stated last month July 4th is my birthday I want to have some weight loss by then :)
  • ShellyAnn46
    Options
    Awesome didn't want to be here alone. June goals:
    1) complete 5 miles walking/running each day for challenge & post
    2) strength train 4 days at lunch break
    3) do cardio challenge on scheduled days
    4) hope for weight loss
  • MarlaStuck
    MarlaStuck Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Awesome didn't want to be here alone. June goals:
    1) complete 5 miles walking/running each day for challenge & post
    2) strength train 4 days at lunch break
    3) do cardio challenge on scheduled days
    4) hope for weight loss

These are awesome posts, thank you. I post weekly updates on Sundays and actually was dreading it this morning because I felt no one was there anymore...thanks Shelly and Official for giving me the encouragement I needed this morning :) I'm glad we are still here. Your goals look great.

Official do you use "Walk away the Pounds" from biggest loser, or Leslie Sansome? I love both, and use them at work :) The Biggest Loser one has a 15 minute one that makes you walk a mile. LOVE IT!!!

I'm getting ready to look great in my "Mother of the Bride" dress for my daughters August wedding. The photo is on my profile, you will see it is quite sexy and I want that look too. Need my arms not to wave when I'm done, and my back to be nice and taught. Tummy needs to be flat and smooth, no old lady girdles needed.

:drinker: Again, thanks ladies for still being here....
    Marla
  • ShellyAnn46
    Options
    Marla, dress is beautiful !!! Go girl
  • MarlaStuck
    Options
    Marla, dress is beautiful !!! Go girl

Thank you, wait til you see the back :) Back what back??? hahahahaha
    Options
    Yes, Marla I love the dress and how it hugs the curves. I use Leslie Samsone, Denise Austin (I love all of her workout videos), and Giamam walking Walk away the pounds videos. I didn't know The Biggest Loser had Walk away the pounds videos. I found a couple of The Biggest Loser DVDs on Amazon, thinking of ordering a few.

Good Luck in June Everyone :)
  • MarlaStuck
    Options
    Yes, Marla I love the dress and how it hugs the curves. I use Leslie Samsone, Denise Austin (I love all of her workout videos), and Giamam walking Walk away the pounds videos. I didn't know The Biggest Loser had Walk away the pounds videos. I found a couple of The Biggest Loser DVDs on Amazon, thinking of ordering a few.

Official,
    I got the biggest loser ones I think at Target and Walmart DIRT cheap. $8 I think. I love Leslie's walk tapes she is chipper without being annoying :). I can't wait for you all to see me in that dress --need these next weeks though.
    Marla
  • laura920
    laura920 Posts: 52
    Options

I love Leslie's Walk Away the Pounds, mine are so old I have them on VHS. I still use them when I don't feel like going out in bad weather be it extreme heat or cold. You can all laugh at me, yes I still have a working VCR!
    Options

I love Leslie's Walk Away the Pounds, mine are so old I have them on VHS. I still use them when I don't feel like going out in bad weather be it extreme heat or cold. You can all laugh at me, yes I still have a working VCR!

I still have a working VCR and tons of tape too :)